Thread: Amarok tuning now available for Amarok V6 TDI from Racingline via HP Network

Amarok tuning now available for Amarok V6 TDI from Racingline via HP Network

We tuned our first Amarok way back in 2011, and have been working on them ever since, we are now proud to roll out the Racingline Performance software upgrade for the Amarok V6. We have been testing this calibration for quite a long time now & long term testers have reported fuel usage savings of up to 20% combined city / highway. Acceleration is much quicker & makes towing effortless.

Product page link

https://hp.net.au/home/product/racin...are-amarok-v6/

This software can be installed at any Racingline dealer - normally on the spot whilst you wait.

Users Country Flag
    Nice gains for the V6 Amarok. Have you got details for the tune for the Audi SQ5? I recently purchased an SQ5 and am interested in getting it tuned. Your website did have a HP tune listed for this car but the page is no longer available.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Nice gains for the V6 Amarok. Have you got details for the tune for the Audi SQ5? I recently purchased an SQ5 and am interested in getting it tuned. Your website did have a HP tune listed for this car but the page is no longer available.
    I thought this was the wife’s car and you were keeping it stock??? Amarok tuning now available for Amarok V6 TDI from Racingline via HP Network

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Found it!

Harding Performance ECU Software - 3.0BiTDI SQ5/A6 - Harding Performance

Users Country Flag
    Thank you - the page must have moved recently on your website because i had bookmarked the page about a month ago and it wasn't working anymore.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    I thought this was the wife’s car and you were keeping it stock??? Amarok tuning now available for Amarok V6 TDI from Racingline via HP Network
    I may or may not have said this previously....
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag
    Are these different tunes to the CRD one and Crispmods that are debated on Facebook?
    I’m thinking about getting my Canyon done but have reservations?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotRok View Post
    Are these different tunes to the CRD one and Crispmods that are debated on Facebook?
    I’m thinking about getting my Canyon done but have reservations?
    Hey Scott, nothing to do with them. We have been doing them since 2011 - and we work with Racingline Performance (Volkswagen Racing UK) to deliver the best possible. We also have a dealer network around the country that can look after you!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_H View Post
    Hey Scott, nothing to do with them. We have been doing them since 2011 - and we work with Racingline Performance (Volkswagen Racing UK) to deliver the best possible. We also have a dealer network around the country that can look after you!
    Thanks there is so much confusing info on tunes it has put me off getting it done. My biggest worry is the EGR system failing.