DNA Tuning (Australia)

Thread: MK V/VI Golf GTI + SRS-II Special

Users Country Flag

MK V/VI Golf GTI + SRS-II Special

DNA Tuning Australia GTI + SRS-II Special Offer

Hey VWWC'ers,

As a token of appreciation for the business VWWC has provided me this year, I am offering a special deal on my current stock of SRS-II handheld flasher/switcher units. This offer is available (but not limited to) the following cars/models:

* MK V/VI 2.0TFSI Golf GTI/Jetta
    * Passat B6 2.0TFSI
    * Tiguan 125/147 2.0TSI
    * Skoda Octavia RS 2.0TFSI
    * Audi A3/A4 2.0TFSI

Included in this special deal is:

* Stage 1 tune, your choice of either our 184kW/380Nm standard tune or 188kW/405Nm aggressive tune
    * Stage 2 tune, rated at 196kW/415Nm or higher (depending on modifications)
    * DNA Tuning SRS-II Handheld Flasher/Switcher/Error Code Scanner
    * DNA Tuning Keyring

All for just $880. This is a special offer that will not be repeated again; I have 6 units of SRS-II to clear, so if you're interested, please contact me via PM or email.

All products and services are offered with a 14 day money back satisfaction guarantee; DNA Tuning UK are confident that their software for the VAG 2.0T is one of the best available on the market; offering significant power gains without compromises.

This is not an end of financial year sale or anything like that; this deal will be valid until my current stock of 6 SRS-II units has been cleared. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here so I can answer them for everyone, thanks!

Aggressive Stage 1 Dyno:

DNA Tuning SRS-II Handheld Unit:

idioryhor Guest

How to Make Herve Leger Dresses Online Outlet

Be absolutely free to examine the material before your purchaseFree tailor-made, meticulously hand-crafted each detailAll dresses Are Free ShippingAs implied through the identify, little one doll dresses are dress goods for grownup women designed to look like cute child doll clothes. Created popular while in the 1960s, this dress style commonly will involve short dresses with empire waists and billowing skirts. Child Herve Leger Dress are highly versatile, in a position to become dressed up for formal occasions or dressed down for informal summer pursuits. To produce your individual newborn doll gown, full the adhering to Locate a infant doll dress pattern that you like. You can use among the no cost online patterns connected inside Resources section of this article or discover a pattern from your preferred businesses Simplicity, McCall, Vogue, New Look and feel or KwikSew. Choose the suitable material and notions, as described within the pattern deal.2Take your measurements while using measuring tape.

Make sure to measure your bust, underbust, waist, hip and gown duration. Using these measurements, decide which dimension on the pattern will healthy you best. Pick out the measurement that matches the largest measurement you may have, then scale down the other measurements on that pattern dimensions. Most commercial patterns come with alteration guides straight on the pattern items. Minimize the pattern items from Herve Leger. If you're working with a absolutely free on the internet pattern, print the pattern pieces and minimize them through the paper. Pin the pattern items in your gown cloth, adhering to all arrows for pattern placement. Transfer all markings within the pattern pieces to your material, then lower the fabric for every pattern piece. Pay attention to which pieces direct you to cut an individual or two layers, and which have to be cut against a fold line. Eliminate the pattern items through the material pieces, and sew the fabric collectively as directed in your pattern instructions. Stitch the shoulders of the front and back again bodice items collectively, the sleeves to the entire body piece, as well as side seams of the entire body piece with each other. Then stitch the skirt items with each other for the sides, and stitch the waistline on the skirt to the waistline of your human body piece.

Complete all seam allowances as desired. Add embellishments to the dress, for instance a waistband, ribbon in the waist, trim for the hems, embroidery or beading. Be absolutely free to look at the cloth ahead of your purchaseWe are extremely happy to let you know about the fabric sample. If you want to buy a gown on our site, perhaps you'll be concerned about cloth good quality. So we could ship the fabric sample out to you personally. You could check it, then buy the dress from us. And also, after you purchased it, we will also provide you with our most effective observe up support to you to fully ensure you are satisfied. No cost tailor-made, carefully hand-crafted every detailWe can manufacture the Herve Leger Outlet matched to the any speical conditions it does not matter where you will be from,which ethnic you might be and how previous you are. We will select the high quality and beautiful substance, and can also make each generating method flawlessly properly.