DNA Tuning (Australia)

Thread: DNA Tuning Christmas Special - Free Dyno Runs in 2011!

Users Country Flag

DNA Tuning Christmas Special - Free Dyno Runs in 2011!

Thanks to your support, DNA Tuning Australia is gradually establishing itself as a reputable tuner here down under. I have also been able to invest in a new range of tools that will allow me to provide DNA Tuning services to a much wider range of vehicles as of the start of 2011.

As a token of my appreciation, I am offering free before and after dyno runs for all Melbourne customers who get their upgrades done by me in 2011. The only catch is that you will need to register your interest before the end of this year! Your name will be added to a confirmation list; an offer which you can take up at any time next year when you decide to go for a DNA Tuning upgrade.

DNA Tuning Australia provides the power gains of the big name tuners but without the big price tag. This is our way of proving our claims and I hope many of you will take up this offer. So please enquire today!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Just a reminder, only 1 more day left to register for your FREE before and after dyno run anytime in 2011 when you choose a DNA Tuning ECU Upgrade for your vehicle. 100% Obligation free; simply shoot me a PM or email and you will be added to a confirmation list, cheers!