DNA Tuning (Australia)

Thread: DNA Tuning (Australia) - Introduction

Users Country Flag

DNA Tuning (Australia) - Introduction

Greetings everyone! I'm pleased to announce that DNA Tuning (Australia) is now a VWWC forum sponsor. I encourage you all to visit the DNA Tuning website for more information.

My name is John; I have been supplying DNA Tuning (Australia) services since last July to not only customers in Melbourne but also interstate; providing quality ECU upgrades for a variety of VAG vehicles; predominantly for turbocharged Audi and VW models where biggest gains are attainable.

All DNA Tuning ECU programmes are designed to extract hidden power from your vehicle in a safe and smooth manner. Turbocharger boost profiles are carefully adjusted (for turbo vehicles) along with optimisation of fuel maps, ignition timing curves, and various pre-set parameters built into the complicated and intricate ECU systems of modern European vehicles.

All work performed to your ECU by DNA Tuning (Australia) is covered by an extensive warranty, and a 14 day unconditional money back satisfaction guarantee is provided on all upgrades. Competitive pricing, quality tunes and unbeatable customer support are our priorities.

Please stay tuned for a complete vehicle listing as well as special introductory offers and rates for VWWC members.

In the mean time, please feel free to contact myself or visit the DNA Tuning website for more information!
    Last edited by DNA Tuning; 18-10-2010 at 08:37 PM.