Thread: Authorised Dealer of Frankenturbos in Australia!

Users Country Flag

Authorised Dealer of Frankenturbos in Australia!

Greeting fellow VWWC users,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that DNA Tuning Australia is now working with Frankenturbo to supply Aussies with awesome turbochargers and associated high performance hardware to complement DNA Tuning's high performance ECU remapping services.

Please visit FrankenTurbo Home for more information about their turbochargers.

Detailed pricing and tune bundle information to be released in the near future.

Please direct all enquiries to john@dnatuning.com.au; I will be seeking a range of tune development vehicles in the near future. If you are interested, please email me to discuss options, cheers.

Wow congtats John, interested to see what you can do with the tune
    MODS- TOO MANY

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks mate; my tunes will be customised for each customer, but I will be suggesting they upgrade to a 3" MAF Housing, Bosch 42lbs injectors, and of course DV, downpipe and intercooler upgrades which many already have.

For Polo 9N3 GTI customers, the tuning will be provided via the SRS-II Handheld Flashloader, with dual maps for low and high boost, etc. This also makes interstate tuning easier and file revision/updates quick to handle/manage.

Hi John,

I currently have a K03 setup with Stage 1 chip in a 1999 AEB 20v 1.8T Passat wagon. Mods so far, upgraded DV, new PCV and breather lines, K&N air filter and New South IM power gasket. I'll be finishing the upgrade soon with a MillTEK cat back and 034 Motorsports HFC.

After I get that setup dyno-tested to provide a baseline for the Stage 1 chip and DIY work, I have a F4L Frankenturbo, high flow exhaust manifold, 3" TIP, 3" MAF housing, oil and oil return pipes and a FMIC waiting to go in.

All I need now is perfect tune on my older AEB ECU. We have already been touch.

I look forward to your reply to this morning's email and hearing if this can be done. Once I do, I'll go ahead and order some Genesis 415cc or Bosch 440cc Green Giant injectors.

I just thought I would add my interest to your thread. Thanks
    2016 Amarok

Users Country Flag

Authorised Dealer of Frankenturbos in Australia!

I see now that FrankenTurbo have a K04 upgrade to suit Mk5 and Mk6 GTI's. Are you looking to offer these here in Australia John?

http://www.frankenturbo.com/new/F23T.html

Do you think they will do an upgrade for the Golf R at some stage?
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    I see now that FrankenTurbo have a K04 upgrade to suit Mk5 and Mk6 GTI's. Are you looking to offer these here in Australia John?

FrankenTurbo | F23T Hybrid turbo for transversal engine FSI, TFSI & TSI cars

Do you think they will do an upgrade for the Golf R at some stage?
    Keen to know this as well.

Is this simply the Turbocharger or a full kit including water lines and such?