Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone still alive??

Users Country Flag

nice work mate, not many people do these sort of builds these days...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by guile View Post
    nice work mate, not many people do these sort of builds these days...
    Yeah it does seem to be a dying art, seems people just upgrade their cars these days rather than do rebuilds, although with cost of living that might turn back around! There's no car under a truckload of money that really excites me over what I've turned the Yeti into, and all my mates that drive fancy new cars all say they can't see me driving anything else. The interior and tech is dated, but so too the lack of nanny features to help me drive is a HUGE asset.

Thanks for the comment, it's sad to see the old forums so quiet these days, used to be such a hive of nutters doing all kinds of crazy stuff, and I was very happily amongst it. Guess people don't take the time to write informative posts anymore, and would rather YT or make a rap soundtrack short about their exploits. To be fair I'm a YT addict, but could not be stuffed making and editing video!
    2014 Skoda Yeti TDI Outdoor 4x4 | Audi Q3 CFGC repower | Darkside cams | Darkside dump pDPF | Wagner Comp IC | Water Meth | Bilstein B6 H&R springs | Rays Homura 2x7 18 x 8" 255 Michelin 4s | Golf R subframe | Superpro sway and bushings | 034 engine mounts | MK6 GTI brakes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12