Thread: What they men oil light blinking

What they men oil light blinking

Hi friends
    My crafter mjjibus Cr35LWB BJM engine 120KW, the oil light blinking 1 minutes while on the road and, 2 minutes after thenoil light went out. I looked at the oil cubes after I parked the car in his house, the oil level seemed normal.
    What they mean oil light blinking.
    Best resgrads.

SM-G970F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like an oil pressure warning. Either you have a legitimate oil pressure problem, or more likely a bad sensor or wiring which is giving a false reading.

Take it to a mechanic to be looked at.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Gooday mate
    I had the oil light come on on my BJK and as yet I haven't got it sorted out.
    Same as you, my oil level was fine.
    There are apparently 2 oil switches on these engines, a std pressure switch and a second switch which I believe is controlled by oil temp. Both operate together I think.
    I don't know where either switch is located on the engine so haven't looked further as yet.
    Hopefully someone will come in with more info to help us both.
    2009 Crafter 35 Motorhome
    2.5 TDi Auto

Taking the Road Less Traveled
    to Folk & Blues Music Festivals

Hi friends
    I oil level checked, oil level is fine.
    I brought the car to the mechanic in the morning, the oil switch and gaskets with oil leaks changed and the oil pressure switch cleaned.We tried to drive the car for 20 minutes and no problem was observed in the oil light. Engine sound is normal.I will report the developments on this subject from here.
    Thanks.

Hi friends
    Yesterday I made the car 40 -50 kilometers, after the road was over, I parked my car on the roadside and went to the supermarket. After 10 minutes, I started my car again and moved my car. After 100 meters, the oil lamp came on for 4 seconds and went off immediately. This day I changed the oil pressure switch of my car. the number of the parts installed on the engine of the car 038919081C. The number of oil pressure I installed was 038919081K. After replacing the oil pressure switch, I started the car for 20 minutes in the 2000 - 2500 rpm range and the oil lamp did not light up at all. I will inform you about the developments that I will drive 40 kilometers with my vehicle tomorrow.

Users Country Flag
    Great, hopefully that is a permanent fix.
    My OP light seems to have a mind of it's own and goes on and off intermittently.
    I'll replace the switch and see what happens but do let us know if you have any other issues with it
    2009 Crafter 35 Motorhome
    2.5 TDi Auto

Taking the Road Less Traveled
    to Folk & Blues Music Festivals

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Great, hopefully that is a permanent fix.
    My OP light seems to have a mind of it's own and goes on and off intermittently.
    I'll replace the switch and see what happens but do let us know if you have any other issues with it
    Hi Lance;
    I drive the van an opportunity to try 20 kilometers this morning and the oil pressure lamp did not come on at all.
    I will inform you about the developments I will try again when the weather is hot after 4 hours.
    I would be happy if you could solve your problem.
    Best Regrads.

Hi Friends
    I forced my car by using aggressive 20 kilometers in total and after replacing the oil pressure switch there was no negativity and the oil pressure lamp did not light up.
    Best regrads.