Thread: Bluetooth module location on MY15

Users Country Flag

Bluetooth module location on MY15

Hey all,

I recently swapped out my RCD310 with a RCD330 but I need to remove/disconnect the stock Bluetooth module in my Jetta as the RCD330 has its own and it causing an issue with the phone button on my steering wheel.

anyone know where the Bluetooth module is on 2015 Jetta... i've looked online and they say its under the seat but its not there on mine.

thanks.
    Current 2023 T-Roc R-Line 140TSI | Past 2015 Jetta Trendline 118TSI

Users Country Flag
    Could be behind the head unit if it was retrofitted, or you might have one of the combined BT/MDI modules (5N0 035 729 A) that will either be the centre console, or glovebox.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Could be behind the head unit if it was retrofitted, or you might have one of the combined BT/MDI modules (5N0 035 729 A) that will either be the centre console, or glovebox.

thanks, I'll check there.... but i think you're right about the glovebox because i have a usb port inside there... now I'll have to figure out how to remove the glovebox.

Users Country Flag
    The MDI comes out forwards using radio removal keys you will see little slots in the bottom corners.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    The MDI comes out forwards using radio removal keys you will see little slots in the bottom corners.
    thanks, found it was on top of the glovebox part# 5N0035729D