Support VWWC

Thread: Welcome to the VCDS Forum

Users Country Flag

Welcome to the VCDS Forum

VCDS (or VAG-COM) is software available from Ross-Tech.

It can be used to read fault codes, code in that new radio, change the number of blinks when changing lanes or turn on/off a myriad of other option that may be available in your car.

While there is lots of information floating around the web hiding in various dark nooks and even some floating across our forums I thought it was about time we had a section dedicated to it's discussion here, covering the Australian variants, common procedures and all that.

So post away and help us build the best resource for coding information in Australia!

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

I've got a decent resource in the Mk6 Golf forums (tweaks are Mk6 Golf specific however most stuff should be identical or similar for other VW's):

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...ary-50749.html

Users Country Flag
    FWIW, here's my library within the Tiguan forum:

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...ons-57346.html

May have some overlap. But it's meant to be tailored to Tig owners.
    MY11 Tiguan 147TSI (SOLD)

You can tell I hadn't thought about other models and what differences they might've had when I named my thread

Users Country Flag

VCDS Reference thread - Golf mk7 (MBQ platform vehicles)

Those seeking VCDS information regarding the golf mk7 will find a specific resource HERE .
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.