Thread: VCDS help needed in Sydney - door projector light kit

VCDS help needed in Sydney - door projector light kit

Hi All,

I just installed the door projector kit from Supernova Lighting (VW Golf MK5/6/7 Door LED Projector Light
    – Supernova Lighting
    ).

I need help activating this in VAG-COM. I think it can be done with an OBD eleven as well.

Can anyone help with this?

Located in inner west Sydney (Erskineville) but happy to travel. I'm usually in western Sydney, Blacktown area, on weekends.

TIA

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranarider View Post
    Hi All,

I just installed the door projector kit from Supernova Lighting (VW Golf MK5/6/7 Door LED Projector Light
    – Supernova Lighting
    ).

I need help activating this in VAG-COM. I think it can be done with an OBD eleven as well.

Can anyone help with this?

Located in inner west Sydney (Erskineville) but happy to travel. I'm usually in western Sydney, Blacktown area, on weekends.

TIA
    Hey.

I am in Baulkham Hills.

I’ll do it, plus whatever tweaks you want.

Can you bring four 500ml cans of ASAHI with you?

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by benough View Post
    Hey.

I am in Baulkham Hills.

I’ll do it, plus whatever tweaks you want.

Can you bring four 500ml cans of ASAHI with you?

Ben

Legend! Happy to grab that for you, thanks man. Regular or Asahi black?

I'm limiting my travel given the lockdown, just returned from the west yesterday. Not sure yet if I'm heading west again this weekend but most likely will be the following weekend (Anzac weekend). Let me know what works for you best.

Users Country Flag
    Legend! Happy to grab that for you, thanks man. Regular or Asahi black?

I'm limiting my travel given the lockdown, just returned from the west yesterday. Not sure yet if I'm heading west again this weekend but most likely will be the following weekend (Anzac weekend). Let me know what works for you best.
    What’s black?

Regular please VCDS help needed in Sydney - door projector light kit

Anytime is fine. I could do it during the week at Barangaroo if you like?

It's a dark beer.

Barangaroo works. Do you know of somewhere where I could park?

Users Country Flag
    Hi All,

– Supernova Lighting
    ).
    Interesting. I've seen these projector lights before, but never bothered to look any closer. In the olden days they were more of a "modify the door' type mod, to see them drop into the factory hole just makes life very very easy. I had mine done with straight up red/white ones years ago so these should just drop in place with zero further mods... interesting.

My only issue is it's a Golf Cabriolet so I don't want a GTI or R projector... that's always been a bit of a problem anyway since half the little chrome bits and bobs you can buy are printed with GTI or R. Will have to have a hunt around to see if I can get maybe a VW logo or the word Golf.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    It's a dark beer.

Barangaroo works. Do you know of somewhere where I could park?
    Yeah.

We can do it in the street. Plenty of space. I will PM you

Shout out to Ben for coming through with the VCDS coding!! What a legend!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    Interesting. I've seen these projector lights before, but never bothered to look any closer. In the olden days they were more of a "modify the door' type mod, to see them drop into the factory hole just makes life very very easy. I had mine done with straight up red/white ones years ago so these should just drop in place with zero further mods... interesting.

My only issue is it's a Golf Cabriolet so I don't want a GTI or R projector... that's always been a bit of a problem anyway since half the little chrome bits and bobs you can buy are printed with GTI or R. Will have to have a hunt around to see if I can get maybe a VW logo or the word Golf.
    I have seen photos of the lamps projecting the VW logo so someone must sell them. You might even be able to get someone to 3d print a lense with the logo onto your existing one