Support VWWC

Thread: VCDS coding in Brisbane

VCDS coding in Brisbane

Is there anyone in Brisbane that can do some VCDS coding to my 2013 golf tsi? I recently bought a 2013 golf with a retro fitted RCD510. It has a 9W7 module under the drivers seat, and a microphone fitted in the interior light compartment. The problem is that the RCD510 doesn't recognise that bluetooth exists. None of the main car stereo suppliers are interested in trying to fix the problem. Please help!!

Users Country Flag
    Did you look in the sticky at this thread VAG-COM scanning, who can help
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

I can lend you my cable mate

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hi Kiaorana,

This is a long shot but would i be able to borrow your cable for a short period of time, I have a mk5 jetta 2.0t that i will be performing a major service on shortly (dsg oil/filter) and would like to recalibrate the dsg as its a lil jerky between 1-2.

I live in Thornlands but travel throughout brissy regularly so would happily pick it up.

Much appreciated

Users Country Flag
    Doesn't seem to be to much movement in the sharing thread so I thought I'd necro this one and ask for Brisbane based help .

I'm looking to activate traffic reports and perhaps a few other sundries. Located Fortitude Valley in Bris and happy to travel to meet up and get help . I have a MY14 Golf GTI.

Handy with electronics etc if a cable is available for loan or as quid pro quo help .

I'm Looking at buying one, Ill keep you posted.
    Or see below (h100vw)
    Im North side also.
    Last edited by HPRS230; 20-12-2016 at 06:17 AM.
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HPRS230 View Post
    I'm Looking at buying one, Ill keep you posted.
    Im North side also.
    0424 325five92.

I have been the proud owner of a VCDS for over 10 years. Dig out the instructions for what you want doing and either of you can call me if you need to.

I work at the airport and live in Narangba.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    You are a champ Gavin.... I'll get in touch to get some help off you for certain .

I'll be sure to have printed or clear instructions on what I wish to fiddle with!

Hey Guys, does anyone know someone who can help me in Brisbane. I changed the steering wheel on my 2011 118TSI Tiguan from a newer multifunction steering wheel to one of the older ones, and now from what I understand it needs coding. The lights and everything work on it it's just the steering wheel controls and horn that doesn't work. When I switched steering wheels I couldn't find a control module under the column either. Does anyone have some advice or can help ?

Much Appreciated