Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andy82 View Post
    Hi all
    I have a new vw t6 my19 and can somebody help me out in melbourne to activate my rear view camera?(vw dealer refuse it as it is aftermarket camera...ordered my vw with barn doors so was no option for it)
    I have old vcds but they dont work anymore on my19 cars....
    Any help appreciated
    Andy- PM if you still need help with this

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Looking for VCDS in Newcastle...
    WTB or assistance from someone with one.

Looking for assistance scanning for faults on my 103TDI. Located in Sydney Eastern Suburbs if anyone can help!

Users Country Flag
    Hi all having an issue with my mk5 pirelli that i would like to find out what the issue is and ive been told to find someone with a vagcom.

I am located in Sydney near liverpool, would anyone be able to help?

Users Country Flag
    Hello,

Any fellow members with VCDS in North Sydney area ( I can drive to you ) who can help with "Basic Setting' for new Regulating Flap for Compressor.
    Its a 10min task which I have been quoted $175 so willing to part $100 for it if you can help..

Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sixboltmains View Post
    Hello,

Any fellow members with VCDS in North Sydney area ( I can drive to you ) who can help with "Basic Setting' for new Regulating Flap for Compressor.
    Its a 10min task which I have been quoted $175 so willing to part $100 for it if you can help..

Thanks.
    If you want to come to North Ryde over the weekend can help you out.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Hi, Anyone in Brisbane willing to help me code my Golf VI. I installed a badge RVC in a car that has never had one. I have checked that the camera is functioning and flipping correctly via external monitor. I just need to tell the car it now has a camera. Eager to do this soon. I'm happy to travel to you and pay with a 6 pack or bottle of wine. It should take 5 min. Cheers, Stu.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by S28 View Post
    Hi, Anyone in Brisbane willing to help me code my Golf VI. I installed a badge RVC in a car that has never had one. I have checked that the camera is functioning and flipping correctly via external monitor. I just need to tell the car it now has a camera. Eager to do this soon. I'm happy to travel to you and pay with a 6 pack or bottle of wine. It should take 5 min. Cheers, Stu.

Hi stu.

I could help you with VCDS & RVC ,
    I’m all way down on Gold Coast though just behind palm beach?
    Shame I was waiting at Brisbane Airport last night for around an hour VAG-COM scanning, who can helpVAG-COM scanning, who can help
    Cheers riche. VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Anyone in the Newcastle/NSW Central coast area that has a VCDS that I could use/borrow/pay for?
    Was waiting on one from a seller but they've stuffed me around for too long.

Have a 2008 Touareg that needs its fuel pumps primed. Have an OBD11 but it can't manage it.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers & thanks
    Owen

Users Country Flag

Riche, I would love to get it done. Due to work commitments I have a tight schedule. Let me know if you can do between Jan 3 til Jan 8 before 3pm each day. If not then, I thank you so much for your generous offer but... Stu

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast