Support VWWC

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

HI All.

I am looking for some help.
    I Have installed a 9w7 Bluetooth module on my Passat CC 2009. I need someone to help me enable it with a VAG-com.
    Hopefully someone know how to enable it. The Bluetooth Module is already programmed, I just need to enable the telephone.
    (Open 19 – CAN Gateway and enable 77 – Telephone)
    I live in Melbourne (west) happy to drive also happy to compensate anyone for their time and help.

Hoping someone could help me, I was making some changes with my OBDEleven device and managed to disable by boot release on my 6C Polo. Both the boot release flap and boot release button on the key fob doesn't work so somehow I have disabled the lock, any ideas on which bit and byte this might be in?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinhy View Post
    Hoping someone could help me, I was making some changes with my OBDEleven device and managed to disable by boot release on my 6C Polo. Both the boot release flap and boot release button on the key fob doesn't work so somehow I have disabled the lock, any ideas on which bit and byte this might be in?
    Wouldn't you just go through your logs and un-do everything you did?

Problem with the logs show the old values as a really long string of digits and I can't figure out what they mean.

Would anyone be up to the challenge of fixing my stuff up? Food, beer or cash on offer

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinhy View Post
    Would anyone be up to the challenge of fixing my stuff up? Food, beer or cash on offer
    Trinhy: Why don't you email yourself a copy of the history report and then post -up the latest changes here and I will see if I can help?

Don

Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

I have 2009 TDi Jetta 2009 77kW 1.6, I have glow plug light with emissions light on, can anyone help to scan and try and troubleshoot the problem? I am in Kingsgrove NSW

Hi all, I have a central locking issue and would like to check the door locked status of my passenger door lock. Can anyone help out with this? I'm in Drummoyne, NSW but can drive.

Thanks

Will

Users Country Flag
    Hey folks, just putting out there that I am in Adelaide and able to help with VCDS coding etc.
    2008 VW R32 - Milltek Catback - APR

Users Country Flag

I have full VAGCOM licence around Newcastle NSW, happy to look at what ever.

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast