Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarados View Post
    Damn no one able to assist?

I forgot to mention I am happy to pay cash money/beers/anything for your services and to help with the cost of the cable.
    Sydney is pretty big mate, have a read through the thread and PM a couple of folk near by. The original idea of the thread was to create a list of users, that the masses could contact.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakarados View Post
    Damn no one able to assist?

I forgot to mention I am happy to pay cash money/beers/anything for your services and to help with the cost of the cable.
    where in Sydney are you. I just did one a few weeks back for a polo owner.......

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by zei20t View Post
    where in Sydney are you. I just did one a few weeks back for a polo owner.......
    Thanks for your help mate. Worked a treat!

Users Country Flag
    no worries, thanks for the beer!

Users Country Flag
    is there anyone around near the central coast area that could come round and scan my 1.6 for me? it will start but stalls itself and can't find anything to be the problem. need to be able to do it at home though considering i can't get the thing off the driveway. free 6 pack(or 2) to whoever wants to help me out

Users Country Flag
    where on the central coast? im heading up to the entrance this weekend with family. anywhere nearby?

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate about a 30 minute drive south at Gosford. If only I could get it to the mrs' house...she lives round the corner from The Entrance

Users Country Flag
    lets take this to PM. I might be able to help you out.

Users Country Flag
    Adelaide gateway programming needed for upgrade of RCD 300 to RCD 510

Hello all,
    I bought a RCD 510 (5K0 035 190B) as well as new gateway (5WY63105J) for my January 2007 built Golf 2.0tdi, and would greatly appreciate if someone could assist in programming the new gateway for me.

Happy to reimburse for your time and effort in either money, boags etc.

I live down south in the Seaford area, but I'm happy to go wherever is needed...
    Current:Golf V 2.0 TDI, 2007, Comfortline, Manual, ESP, Parking Sensors.Previous: (VAG listed only)
    Golf MK1 GLS 1.6, 1977, Audi Coupe GT 1.8, 1978, Scirocco GLI 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GT 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GL 1.6, 1977, VW Golf GL MK1 1.6, 1976, VW Polo L MK1 1.4, 1976.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rainer View Post
    Adelaide gateway programming needed for upgrade of RCD 300 to RCD 510

Hello all,
    I bought a RCD 510 (5K0 035 190B) as well as new gateway (5WY63105J) for my January 2007 built Golf 2.0tdi, and would greatly appreciate if someone could assist in programming the new gateway for me.

Happy to reimburse for your time and effort in either money, boags etc.

I live down south in the Seaford area, but I'm happy to go wherever is needed...
    I am sure that 'transporter' at Flagstaff Hill will be able to help you. Send Miro a message - find his details at MRL automotive in the sponsors section.

Cheers
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast