Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Users Country Flag

Is anyone available on the Gold Coast to code a highline RVC (swivelling lines) to a RNS315 in a 2014 Amarok Highline?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mrst3ve View Post
    Is anyone available on the Gold Coast to code a highline RVC (swivelling lines) to a RNS315 in a 2014 Amarok Highline?
    bump, happy to pay... closest i’ve got is $198 on the Sunshine Coast

Users Country Flag
    Did you install the headunit or the RVC?

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    Did you install the headunit or the RVC?
    The headunit already was in the Amarok. I installed the RVC.

Users Country Flag
    It’s been a while, but from memory you won’t get bendy lines since there’s a part in the steering wheel you need too, it also can’t be calibrated outside the factory. I’m questioning that memory a little and maybe they do still turn, but I’m about 80% they don’t.

At the very least you can turn it on and make it work as a RVC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    It’s been a while, but from memory you won’t get bendy lines since there’s a part in the steering wheel you need too, it also can’t be calibrated outside the factory. I’m questioning that memory a little and maybe they do still turn, but I’m about 80% they don’t.

At the very least you can turn it on and make it work as a RVC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I installed this from Euro Car Upgrades - Volkswagen Amarok Ultimate High Line Reversing Camera retrofit VW OEM 2H0907441 2H0980551 - Euro Car Performance & Electronics Upgrades - so should be good to go. I’ll update once it’s coded, no takers yet though.

Users Country Flag
    I installed this from Euro Car Upgrades - Volkswagen Amarok Ultimate High Line Reversing Camera retrofit VW OEM 2H0907441 2H0980551 - Euro Car Performance & Electronics Upgrades - so should be good to go. I’ll update once it’s coded, no takers yet though.
    My memory is clearly failing me... a quick google turned up my own thread here:
    Rearview Camera install (highline)

Yes the lines turned in my install so ignore my previous comments and good luck finding someone local to lend a hand getting it coded. Assuming it all works as it should, it's a very quick job.

Anyone local to Brisbane able to scan my car with VCDS? Got a few codes I need to work out.

01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded
    01276 - ABS Hydraulic Pump -V64 Malfunction
    01130 - ABS Operation Not a plausible signal

Cheers
    Chris

Anyone got a cable in Melbourne. I had some coding done by EAP eurodiag in the past to code my door light. However James doesnt seems to be doing it anymore. One of my Mk6 Wagon doors lights has stopped working.

Users Country Flag

Just bought a new Varta battery (AGM) for my 2014 MK7 Golf GTI and unfortunately discovered my (not cheap) BlueDriver OBDII scan tool doesn't support battery registration for VW yet

Anybody in Melbourne with a cable willing to give me a hand with this?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by pepito; 23-10-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    2014 GTI | Pure White | Manual | Sunroof | DAP | Dog sleeping on back seat |

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast