Support VWWC

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: VAG-COM scanning, who can help

Dont poke and hope, scan, smoke and scope
    Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    I own a licensed VCDS ( Vagcom cable) can scan ANY including the 2 wire jobbies from way back. I have VagTacho for anyone needing distance to empty on your Golf or Bora.( works well if the cluster is VDO). I have a wide range of fuel pressure testers, Vac gauges, stethoscopes, oscilloscope, current clamp. If you are using your own Vchecker etc i can interpret your fault code for you.
    I am based in Brizzy
    Cheers
    Jmac
    Just took delivery of a full version Launch Diagun Palm pilot loaded with 41 marques, scans , read adapts, the works. Just incase you have anything else VAG
    Cheers
    Jmac
    Alba European
    Service, Diagnostics and repairs. Mobile Diag available on request
    Audi/VW/Porsche Factory trained tech 25+ yrs exp
    For people who value experience call 0423965341

I have a V-Checker and Peake Research R5/FCX-3 for BMW's '87 thru '07.

Happy to help out when in inner Sydney or on the North Coast.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/sydvr6

Subaru WRX Wagon 06 + Peugeot 306 GTi6

Does anyone out there have a cable and expertise in enabling the (Skoda) bluetooth handsfree phone kit in the MDI?

I'm in Perth, with a Tiguan...
    ---
    Tiguan 103 TDI Biscay Blue, Black Leather, Xenon, 9W3 BlueTooth, MDI, Fogs, RNS 510, Comfort Pack

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone got any experience with a product called a Maxscan? Car Diagnostic Code Reader Maxscan VWIAUDI VAG 405 OBD2 CAR Co...USD72.83 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com I'm considering buying one, but am wondering if it is worth while?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyno View Post
    Has anyone got any experience with a product called a Maxscan? Car Diagnostic Code Reader Maxscan VWIAUDI VAG 405 OBD2 CAR Co...USD72.83 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com I'm considering buying one, but am wondering if it is worth while?
    Spend a little bit more and get VCDS (vag-com) from Ross-Tech. The advantage is the ongoing support.

Quote Originally Posted by High-Fidelity View Post
    Just bought a Micro CAN adapter for VCDS and am happy to scan any compatible cars (MkV+) in Melbourne.
    SAME, Melbourne based also.
    MY10 Silver R36 Wagon
    VW Classifieds Username - VWC-adrock

Hey guys I see a couple of you have the USB Vagcom cable from ebay, Does it work with the 07/08 Polo GTi? I have centrafuse for a car laptop/pc I'm working on and hoping it will serfice.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoshunter View Post
    Hey guys I see a couple of you have the USB Vagcom cable from ebay, Does it work with the 07/08 Polo GTi? I have centrafuse for a car laptop/pc I'm working on and hoping it will serfice.
    I'm keen to know this too, though for a 2010 Tiguan. Not too many people with Vagcom in Perth it seems
    ---
    Tiguan 103 TDI Biscay Blue, Black Leather, Xenon, 9W3 BlueTooth, MDI, Fogs, RNS 510, Comfort Pack

The ebay cable can work with the 9n / 9n3 polo (including GTI).

Functionality is limited, have not been able to clear codes and needed a little work to get some functionality working.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adrock View Post
    SAME, Melbourne based also.
    Can you Melbourne guys say where you bought yours? I have just installed the Option 3 Bluetooth but can't find anyone with stock of Micro-Can ($320 odd seems about the going price?). Thanks

Edit
    Found one OK thanks, SO....Micro-Can available Bayside Melbourne. Inexperienced user! Slab or Red.
    ALSO, I have available for sale a China 908 lead with software CD. Received today so right-up-to-date. Brand new and never used. I bought but then discovered that Windows 7 is not yet supported on these leads. Open to offers.
    Last edited by robinb; 21-05-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast