Support VWWC

Thread: Sydney Coding

Users Country Flag

Sydney Coding

Anyone in Sydney that can code the bulb failure warning to be turned off permanently, cruise control speed set display and rear window all the way down on my12 polo gti. Located Bankstown / Hurstville area. Will travel.
    PM your info and price

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Anyone?

Users Country Flag
    Im in Newcastle so no use to you unfortunately. If you struggle to find someone in Sydney then get in touch with this place: VCDS Coding and Diagnostics Sydney - Home | Facebook
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    I've not seen anyone be able to turn off the bulb checking. It's usually because they are using LED globes without a resistor. Your rear window won't go any lower due to the amout of space in the door frame. What is CC speed set display?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by benough View Post
    I've not seen anyone be able to turn off the bulb checking. It's usually because they are using LED globes without a resistor. Your rear window won't go any lower due to the amout of space in the door frame. What is CC speed set display?
    Good points. If you buy good quality Canbus LED's then you wont have a bulb ckeck error. Places like iilumo or Supernova sell these. And yes the rear window in most cars will only go down so far due to the wheel arch shape in the rear door not allowing the window to go the whole way inside the door.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler