Thread: RCD330 VCDS simple coding

RCD330 VCDS simple coding

Hi guys, I have just retrofitted the RCD330 in to my 2012 Tiguan and all works fine! Only small issue is I need a simple VCDS coding task done.

I don’t have a camera installed and it keeps telling me when I reverse “no camera installed”, instead of automatically going to the sensor screen. Apparently it’s a really easy fix but I don’t have the skills or equipment for the coding. Does anyone have the ability to please help me out with this?

Users Country Flag
    Did you still need help?

My rcd330 is in the mail to me now but all you need is someone with vcds or OBDeleven to disable the camera on your car.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by brodenw View Post
    Hi guys, I have just retrofitted the RCD330 in to my 2012 Tiguan and all works fine! Only small issue is I need a simple VCDS coding task done.

I don’t have a camera installed and it keeps telling me when I reverse “no camera installed”, instead of automatically going to the sensor screen. Visit AutoGuysLand to review best bluetooth obd2 scanner if you want to get one. Apparently it’s a really easy fix but I don’t have the skills or equipment for the coding. Does anyone have the ability to please help me out with this?
    if you want to read coding, you have to install Odis, VagCanPro or OBD11 softwares.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardowelch View Post
    if you want to read coding, you have to install Odis, VagCanPro or OBD11 softwares.
    Or Rosstech VCDS

Can only get Odis through VW in our country
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan