Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by magste View Post
    I've been looking around but can't find a good explanation (here or on the OBD11 website) how the credit system works.

The Pro version come with 200 credits, but what does it mean in practice.?

Is it a one off to activate an app/specific function or do you use credits each time you use the app? And are the amount of credits different for each application?
    Ok here you go

Credits are used to use the APPS and if you F up it costs the same number to reverse what you did. SO YOU MUCK UP A 100 CREDIT APP ITS ANOTHER 100 TO REVERSE IT

You get one credit for logging on each 24 hrs and if you watch the 5 ads that appear you get 1 credit for each one.

If you buy the PRO ( which you should ) you can use the coding which costs NOTHING and doesnt use the credits.

Download the OBD ELEVEN App from the playstore and you will see what each app uses how many credits.

I dont use the apps unless necessary as you cant see what it actually does whereas with coding you know exactly what has changed.

We have had light problems with a POLO and it cost me $295 to get it set back to factory and all up was a $1000 including a BCM to fix the problem
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Ok here you go

Credits are used to use the APPS and if you F up it costs the same number to reverse what you did. SO YOU MUCK UP A 100 CREDIT APP ITS ANOTHER 100 TO REVERSE IT

You get one credit for logging on each 24 hrs and if you watch the 5 ads that appear you get 1 credit for each one.

If you buy the PRO ( which you should ) you can use the coding which costs NOTHING and doesnt use the credits.

Download the OBD ELEVEN App from the playstore and you will see what each app uses how many credits.

I dont use the apps unless necessary as you cant see what it actually does whereas with coding you know exactly what has changed.

We have had light problems with a POLO and it cost me $295 to get it set back to factory and all up was a $1000 including a BCM to fix the problem
    Cheers!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516