Thread: OBD11 Programming & Warranty

Users Country Flag

OBD11 Programming & Warranty

Hey guys I'm new here so wasn't able to locate if this had been discussed before so apologies in advance if it has.

I'm looking to purchase version 2.0 of the OBD11 once it's available in the next month or two but was wondering if anyone that uses one currently has had any issues with dealers once they have made changes to their vehicle.

Has anyone had any type of warranty knocked back or has anyone been told that the changes they've made are not really allowed to be done etc due to warranty...

Thanks in advance

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 0055 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new here so wasn't able to locate if this had been discussed before so apologies in advance if it has.

I'm looking to purchase version 2.0 of the OBD11 once it's available in the next month or two but was wondering if anyone that uses one currently has had any issues with dealers once they have made changes to their vehicle.

Has anyone had any type of warranty knocked back or has anyone been told that the changes they've made are not really allowed to be done etc due to warranty...

Thanks in advance
    I told my dealerI was going to do a few things but as none of them affect the running of the car they werent interested much
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I told my dealerI was going to do a few things but as none of them affect the running of the car they werent interested much
    Thank you