Thread: Change map styles

Change map styles

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the map styles? The colour scheme i mean. The default purpleish style seems so dark and bland. Wish it was more like google maps.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by capuman View Post
    Is there any way to change the map styles? The colour scheme i mean. The default purpleish style seems so dark and bland. Wish it was more like google maps.
    You'd need to tell us which system? However, as I understand it, while the colour scheme on some earlier head units can be changed, the maps will remain the same. However, if you have a later unit, why not just use Google Maps with you smartphone?
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Thanks. I have the discover pro, latest on the Arteon. I use my smartphone mostly but i dont always connect it so was wondering if the default navigation could be changed. I cant see anywhere in the settings to do this.

Users Country Flag
    It sounds as if the maps are being shown in night mode...
    2015 Jetta Highline
    2017 Ducati Supersport S

No, i know how to change between night and day modes i meant in general, if there is a way to change the map styles, perhaps with obdeleven even?

Users Country Flag

[QUOTE=capuman;1283758]No, i know how to change between night and day modes i meant in general, if there is a way to change the map styles, perhaps with obdeleven even?[/QUOT

Perhaps in the instruction book for it even
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan