Genuine REVO Technik Select Plus Switch OBD2 Interface As New Never Used - for sale Includes Select Plus Advanced User Guide
Selling my Revo SPS select plus switch that I never used while I had my Polo N9 GTi on Revo's stage 2 software. It has the A B C presets for the various files such as for 91 octane, 93, and 100 octane race gas. Also has the other settings for stock, performance, valet, etc. I have everything complete in the original box.

Price: $150 Prefer payment using paypal. Pick Up by appointment week days in Brisbane CBD 4000 or anytime reasonable in Sunnybank Hills 4109

Cheers Al

Just for reference.

Revo Technik is proud to release their New SPS switch. The Patented OBD2 interface is the ultimate compliment to Revo performance software. The Revo SPS gives the user the ability to switch between Revo performance modes and a stock performance setting via the vehicles OBD2 port.

The new SPS has a preset stock mode, the ability to store three performance settings and the additional benefit of a security lockout program. Simply select a program, plug in, wait a few seconds, remove the select device and start the car. It's simple and there's no fixed switch to alert to any modification.

The SPS features variable boost, throttle, timing and fuel adjustment for certain vehicles (check functionality of your vehicle via the SPS functionality link) allowing the user to set the car up to run efficiently with any fuel quality and in varying conditions. To use the SPS as a diagnostic port interface with the SPS+ PC based software you will need a USB cable.

With SPS+ software Boost, throttle, timing and fuel adjustments can be uploaded directly to the ECU using the software communication mode. The SPS has a stock mode and 3 "user based" modes. These modes allow the user to custom configure their performance settings and upload them to the SPS. Changes to ECU settings can then be made using just the SPS. These saved settings can be changed and re-saved using the software as your mechanical upgrades or environmental conditions permit. Combined with the ability to revert to stock programming, and our unique anti-theft mode, the SPS is unmatched in its ability to provide the highest levels of control and flexibility.

Note: Revo Technik recommends using VAGCOM in conjunction with SPS to allow the user to monitor certain engine sensors to efficiently set the adjustable boost, fuelling and timing settings. Please see the Select Plus Advanced User Guide or your Revo dealer for further details.