Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: Skoda spotted thread

Users Country Flag

Spotted 3 Monte Carlos in Wagga Wagga today. Red, White and Silver.

Users Country Flag
    At last! I have finally seen a woman driving another Skoda Superb III on the road. A business grey sedan, a diesel or a 162 I could not tell as I never got a clear view of the rear, as it passed through a set of lights in Campsie/Croydon Park area. The wheels & ride height confirmed it was not a 206. For the last four months, I've thought I might be on my Pat Malone.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fsi View Post
    At last! I have finally seen a woman driving another Skoda Superb III on the road. A business grey sedan, a diesel or a 162 I could not tell as I never got a clear view of the rear, as it passed through a set of lights in Campsie/Croydon Park area. The wheels & ride height confirmed it was not a 206. For the last four months, I've thought I might be on my Pat Malone.
    Saw my second Superb Mk 3 today parked in Kings Langley. Black sedan, 162 or diesel I'm presuming since no 4x4 badging on rear. Running 19" rims. Passed by a white Mk 3 wagon last Friday on the M4 near Penrith while heading to the mountains. Only ones I've spotted on road here since returning from Europe late July. Saw plenty over there!
    2012 Superb Elegance TSI Sedan- Candy White - Bog Standard!

Users Country Flag
    Noticed a Silver 2011 Superb V6 4x4 with ACT plates for sale in the Canberra dealer's ads last week at $19,999. I saw it was parked at the back near the workshop and it wasn't even cleaned - so perhaps it was traded recently. All of the mags were curbed and the brakes were heavily worn but the condition was pretty good otherwise, given 60,000km. I looked for it a week later but it had disappeared. I was told that someone had had a long drive on the weekend before it was parked again. It disappeared again and today found it advertised in Canberra's "House of Cars" at Woden for $17,999. Did anyone drive it who can make an assessment? My wife and I are are driving to Sydney to look at smaller cars, even though we have looked at and drove several VW Passat/Jettas. And yes, I will introduce myself properly next week.

Users Country Flag

Silver Kodiaq on Mona Vale Road today.

Looks impressive I must say. Despite what I assume is a spacious car it doesn't look 'big' on the road.
    MY16 Octavia Scout 132TSI Premium - denim blue metallic, Tech pack, electric seats, panoramic roof, auto boot, roof racks, mud flaps and rubber mats

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106