Support VWWC

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1055

Thread: Skoda spotted thread

Users Country Flag

i keep spotting my twin almost every morning, heading the opposite direction.
    whenever we drive past - we give each other a close look!! one day, we'll catch each other travelling the same direction, and hopefully stop and say hello

only difference visually to mine is that it has roof racks, and sitting on std ride height.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    There are a few more Skoda's getting around Macquarie University lately. New white Yeti on campus last week.

Saw a 90TSI Wagon with Macquarie University parking stickers on it a few weeks ago at the corner of the North Rocks Road and Pennant Hills Road.
    MY16 Octavia Scout 132TSI Premium - denim blue metallic, Tech pack, electric seats, panoramic roof, auto boot, roof racks, mud flaps and rubber mats

Users Country Flag
    ive been seeing a blue RS wagon with QLD plates parked in the back of ultimo, right near my parking spot.

anyone on here?

Users Country Flag
    Spotted Runvag's octy... looks freaking mean... gave him a thumbs up and he waved back... made my day...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dportaz View Post
    Spotted Runvag's octy... looks freaking mean... gave him a thumbs up and he waved back... made my day...
    He said that as he proceeded to instigate a melb-syd meet for AusSkoda early in 2014

Yeah it looks sick. Dat army

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    www.TheRapidWrench.Melbourne
    The convenient, professional and affordable mobile bicycle mechanic that comes to you!
    My RS build thread

Spotted a Mato Brown Roomster last night at the Concordia German Club in Tempe (NSW). Looked damn good in that brown BTW. I didn't even have that colour on our shortlist, but i'd have picked it had I seen one in the flesh.

Users Country Flag
    The local supermarket was like a VAG car park today. My Superb wagon, 2 others (diesels), a Fabia, Yeti and 2 Octavia wagons. Add the Golfs, Passats, Audis (including a nice RS6) plus the Bentley. Only one missing was a Lambo.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Albervin View Post
    The local supermarket was like a VAG car park today. My Superb wagon, 2 others (diesels), a Fabia, Yeti and 2 Octavia wagons. Add the Golfs, Passats, Audis (including a nice RS6) plus the Bentley. Only one missing was a Lambo.
    Need pics of this dude!

The convenient, professional and affordable mobile bicycle mechanic that comes to you!
    My RS build thread

Users Country Flag

This belongs to one of the reps that visits my bike store

My RS build thread

White Fabia vRS Combi, blk/sil wheels. YJI5*F, Athlon Dr, greenway, ACT. Good looking car.

Difinity

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast