Thread: Rear exhaust - what should i get ?

Users Country Flag

Rear exhaust - what should i get ?

Hi all

Just joined up here and looking some advice on a nice rear section exhaust for my fabia monte carlo. not looking for something to wake the neighbours in the morning but just something that has nice note of it when you put the foot down. As the car is brand new i am not going to do any engine work at present, so tempted too get a remap but i have a warranty and want to keep it all in check for 3 yrs.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    G'day Paul

You have 2 options as I see it. You can delete the middle resonator or fit a turbo back system. The middle resonator delete will give you a bit more noise and no performance gain. The turbo back system will give you a bit more noise and a tiny bit of performance. For the money a remap will give you the most performance gain. If more noise is the main reason to mod your car then contact the guys at Sureflo Exhausts at Ingleburn are a great bunch of guys and do exceptional work.
    2012 Fabia II VRS Estate - APR stage 2 tune, Custom 2.5" turbo back full stainless exhaust with ceramic coated dump pipe, Harding Performance Cold air intake, Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler, GFB DV+ diverter valve, Braille B2317RP battery, Eibach pro kit springs, Bilstein B8 shocks, Harding Performance F+R ARB, Super Pro bushes, Porsche 986 Boxster S front brake calipers, 330x28mm front rotors, Ferodo DS2500 front pads and Remsa rear pads, Enkei RPF1 17x8 et.35 with 235/40R17 Yokohama AD08R tyres, Maxton front splitter and Superskoda fender flares.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Racer - what have you got done to your wagon?
    2014 Fabia Monte Carlo - Plain and Simply
    Future Plans - Exhaust, Air Filter, Remap, potential speaker upgrade

Users Country Flag
    Jetex make an exhaust for the Fabia RS. No local distributors (that i am aware of) so you will have to import one from the UK.

Otherwise, find a reputable exhaust shop and have them custom make you something. You will have plenty of good exhaust shops in Sydney.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiapaul View Post
    Racer - what have you got done to your wagon?
    2012 Fabia II VRS Estate
    - APR stage 2 tune, Custom 2.5" turbo back full stainless exhaust with ceramic coated dump pipe, Harding Performance (APR OZ) Cold air intake, Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler, GFB DV+ diverter valve, Braille B2317RP battery, Eibach pro kit springs, Bilstein B8 shocks, Harding Performance (APR OZ) F+R ARB, Super Pro bushes, DBA T2 slotted rotors, EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, Enkei RPF1 17x8 et.35 with 235/40R17 Yokohama AD08R tyres, Maxton front splitter and Superskoda fender flares.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Jetex make an exhaust for the Fabia RS. No local distributors (that i am aware of) so you will have to import one from the UK.

Otherwise, find a reputable exhaust shop and have them custom make you something. You will have plenty of good exhaust shops in Sydney.
    Go for a locally made custom setup. It will be much better quality for a similar price landed.
    2012 Fabia II VRS Estate - APR stage 2 tune, Custom 2.5" turbo back full stainless exhaust with ceramic coated dump pipe, Harding Performance Cold air intake, Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler, GFB DV+ diverter valve, Braille B2317RP battery, Eibach pro kit springs, Bilstein B8 shocks, Harding Performance F+R ARB, Super Pro bushes, Porsche 986 Boxster S front brake calipers, 330x28mm front rotors, Ferodo DS2500 front pads and Remsa rear pads, Enkei RPF1 17x8 et.35 with 235/40R17 Yokohama AD08R tyres, Maxton front splitter and Superskoda fender flares.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    S*it!! Thats a nice setup on the RS. Must go and handle like its on rails!!
    2014 Fabia Monte Carlo - Plain and Simply
    Future Plans - Exhaust, Air Filter, Remap, potential speaker upgrade

Users Country Flag
    Set a new class record during the State Hillclimb championship round yesterday at Huntley. So I guess you could say that.

Any dyno figures? What about torque, arent the 7speed boxes near max torque limit toward 300nm

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk