Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MK3 Fabia Mods

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jxenos View Post
    This car is amazing! I can see why it would have been used for a photoshoot. I absolutely love love the white roof rails!

Quote Originally Posted by Nafe75 View Post
    We just picked up our Premium Sports Wagon the other day - still less than 150kms on it.
    Looks like its time to change your signature.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticality View Post
    Looks like its time to change your signature.
    Indeed it was! LOL
    Nathan

Mine - 2013 MY13 VW Jetta 147TSI | Now with 3Bar ECU and DSG Tunes
    Hers - 2016 MY17 Skoda Fabia Wagon Premium Sports

Nafe75, do you mind if I ask how much you got the Fabia Wagon for? I'm looking at the exact same model and it would be good to have a rough idea on price for negotiations.

I've had a drive and really like the car, a small wagon that is reasonably zippy and fuel efficient, can't go wrong!

Thanks in advance!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    Nafe75, do you mind if I ask how much you got the Fabia Wagon for? I'm looking at the exact same model and it would be good to have a rough idea on price for negotiations.

I've had a drive and really like the car, a small wagon that is reasonably zippy and fuel efficient, can't go wrong!

Thanks in advance!
    From memory it was a touch over $25k which included a $900 discount because they could only source a Premium Sports Pack where we only wanted the Sports Pack originally, so they split the $1800 difference due to delayed delivery etc. We also took out the Extended Warranty on the car, but I suspect there's not much margin on that at $999 (unlike VW who tried to sell me one at $2800, discounted from $4000 on my Jetta!). We also had a trade-in, so our cash outlay was around $21k.
    Nathan

Mine - 2013 MY13 VW Jetta 147TSI | Now with 3Bar ECU and DSG Tunes
    Hers - 2016 MY17 Skoda Fabia Wagon Premium Sports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234