Support VWWC

Thread: Kerbed a Wheel. Got a Spare Gigaro (Anthracite) ??

Users Country Flag

Kerbed a Wheel. Got a Spare Gigaro (Anthracite) ??

I discovered my 16 month old grandson can now, not only release his seat belt, but also open car doors, even when they're locked (yes - I have activated the child locks now)

I discovered this in the freeway doing 90 = in my panic to secure him and the door, I kerbed the front wheel reasonably badly.

Q1: Can wheels be machined without #$#%ING them up?

Q2: Does anyone know someone with spare ANTHRACITE or SILVER Gigaros? (my wife just got a Fabia RS too and I just KNOW we'll need a spare or two)
    NOW: 2018 MY19 Kodiaq Luxury and Tech Packs: 132kW Petrol 7DSG Sunroof and Ivory Leather
    HISTORY: 2012 Fabia RS (FOR SALE) ; 2013 Fabia RS (SOLD); 2015 Octavia RS 135TDI (SOLD)

Sorry to hear. Only got those on the car I'm afraid

Difinity

2014 Audi Q5 Quattro 2.0TDI H&R springs (Vossen VF 20" wheels on the way)
    2013 Skoda Fabia vRS Black KW V1 coilovers, CAI Tuned by TMC Motorsport

Users Country Flag
    Whereabouts are you? I've been surprised in the past about what wheel repairers can fix

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by PirelliAC View Post
    Very nice - Xmas money coming next week... wasn't in my plan but they ARE just the right size, and nice tyres - and I even wanted to try white plastidip.

May....beee
    NOW: 2018 MY19 Kodiaq Luxury and Tech Packs: 132kW Petrol 7DSG Sunroof and Ivory Leather
    HISTORY: 2012 Fabia RS (FOR SALE) ; 2013 Fabia RS (SOLD); 2015 Octavia RS 135TDI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by QBDentFree View Post
    Whereabouts are you? I've been surprised in the past about what wheel repairers can fix

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk
    Yes - i've looked up a local firm (Kings Gold Coast) and they seem to be able to work wonders - just gotta get a "round tuit". Might leave it till the tyres are due - 21000KM now - won't be long with these soft Dunlops...

Users Country Flag
    I've now moved my Fabia on. Still got the four original Gigaros. I'd imagine BrashDaniels no longer has his either, but maybe someone else would be interested in them.
    Now gone.... 2012 Skoda Fabia RS

Yes, children in the car demand caution. I think now it is effective to install a camera in the back seat to control the child's actions.