Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fabia RS Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbadub View Post
    Incidentally, which car is the one picture: it's a very funky layout. Couldn't be a Skoda, surely!
    Ford Ka

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Now gone.... 2012 Skoda Fabia RS

Users Country Flag
    I finally saw a Fabia RS yesterday, I can;t believe it's taken so long to see one on the road. They look pretty good, especially in the dark-greyish colour this one was in.

Current Ride: Golf GTI Mk7 MY2014|DSG|Carbon Steel
    Previous Ride: Polo GTI MY2012|DSG|RNS510|Shadow Blue|Lenso GF7 18” rims
    Instagram: @lemonskin

Users Country Flag
    Looks the goods Rubbadub. Still have a soft spot for the Fabia RS; would've been my car of choice if I hadn't of chosen the Polo.
    MY13 Polo GTI - Candy white - Bi-xenons - H&R Sport Springs - Ronal Aristos

Users Country Flag

Re: Fabia RS Pics

Thanks for giving me an idea what my vRS would look like without the decals. I have the black on chrome ( anthracite ) Gigaros though.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD
    NOW: 2018 MY19 Kodiaq Luxury and Tech Packs: 132kW Petrol 7DSG Sunroof and Ivory Leather
    HISTORY: 2012 Fabia RS (FOR SALE) ; 2013 Fabia RS (SOLD); 2015 Octavia RS 135TDI (SOLD)

Thanks for your comments. I only picked up an all white one because it was what was available for the right price on the lot (red or grey with dark room and rims would have been my first choices), but I admit I'm starting to really like the stealth look a lot. It's amazing how many shocked looks I get when it blows some wannabe away (for some reason, other little "normal" cars are the ones who usually want to "play").

My latest cosmetic mods...

1.Dash Mat.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, some people think they look ugly, but if you want your dash to survive more than a couple of Australian summers, they're just about a necessity. Keeps it cooler inside as well, because the dash was holding a fair bit of heat prior to installing this. You can get a black version as well, but the interior is dark enough already for me to go down that route. In case anyone's wondering, it has a flap cut into it to allow the passenger side airbag to deploy properly.

2. Rear sill/scuff plates.

A good match for the fronts. I believe they're genuine, but not 100% certain. Available from Superskoda, and presumably other places as well.

3. Monte Upper Grille

A great improvement, as this now matches the mirror scalps, and the whole front looks more aggressive. The contrast with the white also helps "make" the look. Yes, I know I still have the chrome bottom surround, but I'm not about to change the headlights - not worth it to me for the cosmetic change - and they match the remaining chrome.

4. Middle Muffler/Resonator Delete.

I can't really "show" you the sound improvement, but here's a pic of what comes out. From the looks, given the straight-through glass-pack look of it, you won't get much, if any, performance increase, but it does sound better.

A change of art at my favourite graffiti wall...

Users Country Flag
    Sensational. Plate cost you heaps?

NOW: 2018 MY19 Kodiaq Luxury and Tech Packs: 132kW Petrol 7DSG Sunroof and Ivory Leather
    HISTORY: 2012 Fabia RS (FOR SALE) ; 2013 Fabia RS (SOLD); 2015 Octavia RS 135TDI (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by BrashDaniels View Post
    Sensational. Plate cost you heaps?

About 2 minutes in MS Paint.

I can confirm that it really starts with "1E".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast