Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Škoda SuperB Wagon: make the suspension stiffer?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    You can get custom springs made at the std ride height but stiffer.
    any links pls ? I've just fully loaded the car for camping + 3 bikes at the towball, I look like I'm moving the whole house lol. Very interested.

Anyone else has any resources for rear springs, stiffer than the stock ones, but at stock height or higher?

cheers

Users Country Flag

Škoda SuperB Wagon: make the suspension stiffer?

Quote Originally Posted by vajnorcan View Post
    any links pls ? I've just fully loaded the car for camping + 3 bikes at the towball, I look like I'm moving the whole house lol. Very interested.

Anyone else has any resources for rear springs, stiffer than the stock ones, but at stock height or higher?

cheers
    I work for a company called Infrabuild (used to be called OneSteel and many years prior it was BHP) and we sell Aussie made spring steel round bar in bulk to aftermarket spring manufacturers such as Lovells, King Springs, Dobinsons and Monroe etc. These are made into springs for passenger vehicles, 4wd and trains etc. Perhaps contact some of these companies to see if they can offer you what you want.
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 15-01-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vajnorcan View Post

cheers
    Rears off a Superb Scout (or Passat AllTrack, etc) should be 15mm+ taller. They might be called the "Rough Road PAckage"

King Springs, Lovells or K-Mac were the custom spring makers when I was in the industry.

Or https://www.spaccer.com/en_AU/makes-...erb-iii-kombi/

Or Car Spring Bumper In The Spring Buffer Cars Auto Buffers Shock Absorber Power 2 Pcs Auto buffers Cushion Urethane For Cars Goods|Shock Absorber Parts| - AliExpress
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12