Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superb Wagon

Superb Wagon

Does anyone know whether this even made it into the country for launch this month?? April was the release date but i haven't seen any on the showrooms (preston, richmond) and nothing in goauto, TMR, CA about it.

Drive hasn't got any info either and there is only one on carsales but it was the one that has been there for about 3 months as a teaser for someone to get enquiries.

Has this thing been cancelled or are they delaying launch???

The Superb Wagon is now part of the range on their website, so I guess they're pretty darn close to being on sale!
    Mine: Silver 2006 Volkswagen Golf Sportline 2.0FSI 6M (with a sunroof)
    Parents': Candy White 2008 Skoda Octavia RS 2.0TFSI 6M Liftback

Users Country Flag
    It hasn't been cancelled, I've ordered 1, and Believe there are a few floating around.. Supposedly they are so popular OS that getting one here takes time.

EU orders are expected to take 5+ months atm.

Quote Originally Posted by CanberravRS View Post
    It hasn't been cancelled, I've ordered 1, and Believe there are a few floating around.. Supposedly they are so popular OS that getting one here takes time.

EU orders are expected to take 5+ months atm.
    I understand the potential restraints in a global market but could you imagine the impact this has on potential owners.

You've had 6 months + to organize stock supplies and when the vehicle is launched you have non available for people to see or get excited about. I haven't even seen one local review be that either print or internet on this car, i can only assume from that they do not have any to give to the media.

I had a work colleague looking at the Tribeca and i put him onto the Superb, i now look like a fool and they are down at least one new owner

Users Country Flag
    It appears that all skoda product is in short supply as world demand is very strong , and euro comes first , therefore little effort in pushing brand in oz .

I did notice last few weeks in weekend australian drive away prices on octavia scout and octavia bog std models , rs will still be a long wait .

Interesting how many people ask me about my rs wagon , they like the size and the quality look , few realize its a vw in drag , which impressess them even more when revealed .

While there is a shortage of stock of the wanted models sales will languish .

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by RSwag View Post
    Does anyone know whether this even made it into the country for launch this month?? April was the release date but i haven't seen any on the showrooms (preston, richmond) and nothing in goauto, TMR, CA about it.

Has this thing been cancelled or are they delaying launch???
    Kwicks on this forum works next to VAG HO in Sydney & saw a Superb Wagon today
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Did anybody else get the email today from Skoda Australia promoting the Superb Wagon?
    My Škoda photos here

Flickr : Blog

Yes - I got it. I followed the links and found the brochure on the skoda site was for the sedan. I did note however that leather interiors, RNS-510 columbus and park assist are all standard on the elegance, which annoys the crap out of me because I paid a kazzilion for the nav and leather not 4 months ago....

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    Did anybody else get the email today from Skoda Australia promoting the Superb Wagon?
    I never get anything from Skoda.

Spotted a silver Superb sedan on the M5 at Beverly Hills at 6.45 this morning.
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Quote Originally Posted by paulconsidine View Post
    Yes - I got it. I followed the links and found the brochure on the skoda site was for the sedan. I did note however that leather interiors, RNS-510 columbus and park assist are all standard on the elegance, which annoys the crap out of me because I paid a kazzilion for the nav and leather not 4 months ago....
    Where does it say that? Leather has always been standard on Elegance V6 4x4s but not the TSI/TDI. If Skoda made leather/sat-nav standard on non-V6s it'd be absolutely fabulous value and the extra $5k over an Ambition justifiable.
    Mine: Silver 2006 Volkswagen Golf Sportline 2.0FSI 6M (with a sunroof)
    Parents': Candy White 2008 Skoda Octavia RS 2.0TFSI 6M Liftback

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast