Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Superb Register - All models.

Users Country Flag

We just picked up our new MY16 162TSI Superb Hatchback in white with Sunroof this afternoon.

All options except the towbar. Thankfully ours comes with a full size spare wheel (but it's a steel rim, which is fine with us).
    Full park assist (auto parking) is version 3. The salesman gave us a demo...I couldn't park this car in the spot it went in..brilliant.
    As we were heading home, it was getting dark and the intelligent Xenon headlights came into play....worth the money.
    Note that it does NOT come with the little removable light in the boot, but comes with the Net for the floor.

Hi All

Just joined recently, I'm new to the Skoda family and currently a happy/satisfied (almost 3-months) owner of a 206TSI 4x4. Had the Superb on my short-list but was actually initially looking at the Passat All-Track but after a test drive of a 206 wagon I was sold. Only NMG had a 206 for a test drive and the Sales Manager (for both VW and Skoda) was very insightful and gave me the pros and cons and me and my wife ended up deciding to go for the Skoda instead. We initially wanted a business grey wagon with tech pack and sunroof however was put off by the 6-month wait. There were only two (brand new) 206s they had in stock, one was a black (big no-no) wagon with all the options (did not like the perforated beige seats as it would be hard to keep clean) and the other a silver sedan with tech pack only. We ended up with the latter after finding out that it was actually a liftback with 625L of bootspace and have been quite happy with our new vehicle which I picked up a week after. That was the last 206TSI brand new sedan with a tech pack at the time so it was perfect timing for us.

Hi All

Newbie to the Skoda family. Received my MY16 Superb wagon 162tsi with tech pack and comfort pack today.
    Stoked with the drive and loving the DSG. Have tested the traffic jam assist and worked really well - loaded with technology!

Users Country Flag
    I've just put the deposit down on an ex-demo 162tsi wagon in business grey with tech and comfort packs. Picking it up next weekend and can't wait. Not sure if this is a bit of a forum rule, but I note noone saying what they paid for their car? If it's not frowned upon perhaps we could have a thread with options and what you paid to help folks negotiating?

Users Country Flag
    MY16 Superb NP 206Tsi sedan, Tech & comfort packs, full size spare, mud flaps, quartz grey metallic. dark solar tint, conti CS6s.

(replaces previous 3TV6 Superb sedan)

Users Country Flag
    Jan 2017 MY17 Superb 206TSI DSG 4x4 Sedan in Brillant Silver with Tech/Comfort/Image packs, Beige leather, Sunroof, 35% tint.

Users Country Flag
    Ploz58, MY13 Skoda Superb Elegance Wagon 103Kw TDI, 4x4 lava blue, black leather. (Murchison VIC)
    Skoda Yeti 103TDI-DSG My 13,

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 2009fsi View Post
    MY16 Superb NP 206Tsi sedan, Tech & comfort packs, full size spare, mud flaps, quartz grey metallic. dark solar tint, conti CS6s.

(replaces previous 3TV6 Superb sedan)
    Full size spare... do tell!!!

Do you have a picture?

Does the floor height change by much?
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234