Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skoda Superb Wheels

Users Country Flag

sorry to hear that about ur car.
    assuming u have insurance, it should cover the replacement cost.

otherwise best (cheapest) bet would b to try wreckers for a Sportline model.
    otherwise look for someone selling a set, or individual wheel.

anywhere u look overseas, the shipping alone will end up costing just as much as the wheel, cause of the size and weight.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Thanks.

Found a place. Shipping wasn't too bad, I think around 80 Euro. All up including shipping door to door I can get it for around AUD$600. Less than half what the stealer's want. Unbelievable. Yes I have insurance but I don't think they'll "order" a new rim. They'll just say the damage is minor and wheel can live with it I think. I take pride in my no gutter rash rims.

For future reference this was the place I found.

Škoda spare parts online store

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Thanks.

Found a place. Shipping wasn't too bad, I think around 80 Euro. All up including shipping door to door I can get it for around AUD$600. Less than half what the stealer's want. Unbelievable. Yes I have insurance but I don't think they'll "order" a new rim. They'll just say the damage is minor and wheel can live with it I think. I take pride in my no gutter rash rims.

For future reference this was the place I found.

Škoda spare parts online store
    You would be able to get the wheel repaired for half that price and within only a couple of days.
    PM me if you want a recommendation...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123