Support VWWC

Thread: Skoda Roadside Assist Window Sticker

Users Country Flag

Skoda Roadside Assist Window Sticker

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Skoda Roadside Assist window sticker is installed at the Dealerships at Pre-Delivery or are they installed when the cars get off the boats and are sitting in the wharf's about to be distributed by Pickles (or who ever does the unloads of the vehicles)? I have contacted Skoda Australia Customer Care and they said to speak with the dealer. I have obtained a part number; VW-VWAS600A from Sydney City Skoda, however this part number is not recognised from my local parts guys at Mt Gravatt Skoda (Brisbane). I just want to replace it with a fresh one that is lined up closer to the black dots...

Skoda Roadside Assist Window Sticker-skoda-service-road-side-stickers-jpg
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I ended up getting a replacement window sticker!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    I ended up getting a replacement window sticker!
    How did you end up getting one? I’d like to replace mine, it begun to peel and fade.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaplay View Post
    How did you end up getting one? I’d like to replace mine, it begun to peel and fade.
    SKODA Parts was able to get for me. Part number provided in first post.