Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Show of your Superb Pictures.

Is that stock suspension height SB?

Users Country Flag
    No H&R suspension (40mm)

Ok thanks. So how much did it drop from stock? (Is that your 40mm above?). Nice ride BTW!!!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Ok thanks. So how much did it drop from stock? (Is that your 40mm above?). Nice ride BTW!!!
    Donweather - cheers.... it lowers vehicle 1.5 inches from stock height.... not too low. Good progressive rate spring I must say...

Users Country Flag

after colour coding the grill

After the grill was colour coded....

apologies for the big pics....

The reason I bougth a Superb... after my Octavia

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show of your Superb Pictures.-skoda-grilled-jpg   Show of your Superb Pictures.-photo-1-jpg  

Show of your Superb Pictures.-photo-2-jpg   Show of your Superb Pictures.-photo-4-jpg  

Last edited by ashmannnn; 11-08-2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added octavia pics
    2009 Skoda Superb Sedan - 3T ELEGANCE DSG FWD 7 Speed - 148kw 290nM (thank you Northside Eurpopean Mitchell ACT 02+ 6241 1111) 1.8 TSI...114,987km

Everything is stock, really can't seem to justify any upgrades at this point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show of your Superb Pictures.-ss-front-jpg   Show of your Superb Pictures.-ss-back-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Had to pop in to work last night and thought the Superb looked pretty slick in the low light:

Show of your Superb Pictures.-img_0500-jpg

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSancho View Post
    Had to pop in to work last night and thought the Superb looked pretty slick in the low light:

Show of your Superb Pictures.-img_0500-jpg
    What colour is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Business grey metallic, looks a lot lighter during the day. Wasn't my first choice but couldn't beat the deal I found on it as an ex-demo that a closing dealership needed to move, and now the colour has really grown on me, especially how it looks at night.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IMSancho View Post
    Business grey metallic, looks a lot lighter during the day. Wasn't my first choice but couldn't beat the deal I found on it as an ex-demo that a closing dealership needed to move, and now the colour has really grown on me, especially how it looks at night.
    I really like it a lot , l was hoping the pic of your car was business grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast