Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skoda Superb Wheels

Users Country Flag

Skoda Superb Wheels

Just on the off chance someone is looking to replace their space saver with a full size wheel OR have a scratched rim they want to replace I have a few brand new 19" Phoenix Anthracite Alloy Wheels with brand new (0km driven on them!) Pirelli Cinturato P7 235 x 40 x 19 tyres, Skoda Centre Cap and Wheel Nut Caps that I'd be happy to sell.

Probably just looking to recover the cost of the tyres at this point.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Burge View Post
    Just on the off chance someone is looking to replace their space saver with a full size wheel OR have a scratched rim they want to replace I have a few brand new 19" Phoenix Anthracite Alloy Wheels with brand new (0km driven on them!) Pirelli Cinturato P7 235 x 40 x 19 tyres, Skoda Centre Cap and Wheel Nut Caps that I'd be happy to sell.

I'd be intersted in one to replace the space saver... Are you based in Sydney?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Burge View Post

What are you planning to do?
    Space Saver Spare / Bottle of Goo / Inflation Kit / or just no wheel at all?
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Alas I am in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    What are you planning to do?
    Space Saver Spare / Bottle of Goo / Inflation Kit / or just no wheel at all?
    I have too many wheels for just one car
    Happy to help a fellow Skoda driver out if I can, I know buying extra rims through Skoda is very expensive and unrealistic. But it might work out if someone is ready to replace their tyres and want a full size rim as well.

Can the full 19 inch size rim and tyre fit into the space of the spare wheel?

Users Country Flag
    How many do you have and how much??
    Daily Drive: 2017 VW Arteon 206TSI, White, Fully optioned inc Sun Roof. APR Stage 1 + DSG, Gtechniq 10h Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Tint, Ceramic Front/Rear Brakes, Eibach Lowered Springs.

Weekend Drive: 2016 Golf GTI 40 Years (Clubsport) Tornado Red, DSG, Tint, Black Badges

Quote Originally Posted by bego9 View Post
    Can the full 19 inch size rim and tyre fit into the space of the spare wheel?
    I have made it work. Although the jack etc doesn't fit in the well so have put in one of the side pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Andysuew View Post
    How many do you have and how much??
    Have 3 for sale. Was thinking $350 per wheel consistent with retail price for new tyre + you get the brand new rims.

Users Country Flag

No matter what I tried I couldn't;t make the rim and tyre fit in the wheel well. There would need to be some cutting of plastic and some metal bashing to make it work. Plus it would still lift the fake floor proud of it's usual resting points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast