Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Superb Sportline owner from Brisbane

Next question (sorry going to be asking a few as I get used to the new tech in the car). I'm coming from a MY12 Octavia vRS and I have all my music on the hard drive and SD card in this car. How can I transfer all of this into the new MY21 Superb? I can't seem to see anywhere where I can put an SD card in anywhere?

Users Country Flag
    I believe with MY21 models they've done away with SD-Card and CD slots.
    U'll need to transfer via USB.
    I don't know if it's worth trying the WLAN.

Thanks DS. So it still has a HDD at least then to put all my music on?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Thanks DS. So it still has a HDD at least then to put all my music on?
    sorry, i'm not very familiar with the MIB3 specs, so i'm not sure if still comes with a HDD/SSD drive.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    Should be a supplement in Manual folder about the MMI and will tell you what to do. In the Discover Pro you can only load 1000 tracks at a time from a Stick and it has 10gb of space for music should get about 1800 into that
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Anyone put aftermarket rims on their superb gen 3? If so can I ask what rim size and offset you went with and how flush (or not) this sits with the front and rear guards please.

Hi. I pick up my new Superb Sportline on Thursday and was wondering how you found solarstyle paint protection and tinting now after a few years of use? Did you not get any tinting on the rears? Just the factory privacy glass? Can I ask what you paid for tint and opticoat package please. Did you get Opticoat Pro+?
    Paint protection and tint is aging well. Only tinted front 2, didn’t see the need to do rears. About $1600 from memory, that included interior protection as well. Yes Pro+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks. Service books are just so much more neater than having a wad of receipts when you go to sell the car.
    My dealer prints a single page service record out at each service as well as the full detailed service inspection ‘receipt’.

Yeah it’s neater having a service book. But times change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can anyone recommend a good smash repairer in Brisbane please? someone scraped my 3 mth old superb in a carpark. Just took it to Gabba Collision Repairs and they have a 2 week waiting list just to get an appointment to get a QUOTE!!!!

Could also do somewhere on Gold Coast or Tweed if anyone has recommendations there also?

Users Country Flag

Can anyone recommend a good smash repairer in Brisbane please? someone scraped my 3 mth old superb in a carpark. Just took it to Gabba Collision Repairs and they have a 2 week waiting list just to get an appointment to get a QUOTE!!!!

Could also do somewhere on Gold Coast or Tweed if anyone has recommendations there also?
    Collision Repair for Mercedes, Volkswagen and Porsche Cars
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast