Support VWWC

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Superb Sportline owner from Brisbane

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Did this also lower the car/close the gap between guard and tyre or just stiffen up the suspension?
    R u referring to my post?
    If so, yes, as shown in the pictures I posted.
    As well as stiffening up the car, yet still being comfortable, it dropped the car approx. 20mm.

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    R u referring to my post?
    If so, yes, as shown in the pictures I posted.
    As well as stiffening up the car, yet still being comfortable, it dropped the car approx. 20mm.
    Yes sorry forgot to quote and just replied. Thanks.

Another question. I assume the 206TSI is the same engine as the Golf R. If so, how come the Stage 1 numbers on the superb are down compared to the Golf R?

Another question. I assume the 206TSI is the same engine as the Golf R. If so, how come the Stage 1 numbers on the superb are down compared to the Golf R?
    Shouldn’t be. Where are you getting that info from?

I’ve had stage 1 done on mine, 214kw and 415nm at the wheels. Which is comparable to R numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mk 7.5 Golf R is pulling higher numbers than that I believe from Harding Performance.
    Last edited by donweather; 11-01-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Mk 7.5 Golf R is pulling higher numbers than that I believe from Harding Performance.
    Yes because he runs a hub dyno with the car in front wheel drive only. This reduces the drivetrain loss meaning higher numbers.

Most tuners use a rolling road and run in AWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aratic View Post
    Thanks mate.

Yes, Supernova wheels have only become an option for the MY19 Sportline only. Few more now on carsales are coming in with them optioned.

Mine has the Bridgestone S001 tyres.

No locking nuts, maybe I’ll price up a set...

It’s fully optioned with virtual dash and sunroof. Anything less would’ve bugged me. Life’s short right?!

Other than that, I got the double sided boot mat and that was it. Then got a full Opticoat protection package done inside and out and Rayno S9 film on the front.

2018 Skoda Superb Sportline Wagon (MY19)
    Hi. I pick up my new Superb Sportline on Thursday and was wondering how you found solarstyle paint protection and tinting now after a few years of use? Did you not get any tinting on the rears? Just the factory privacy glass? Can I ask what you paid for tint and opticoat package please. Did you get Opticoat Pro+?

Picked up my new superb sportline wagon yesterday. What can I say.....Superb!!!! A few questions. Dealer said they don't use service books anymore, said it's all now done on the MySkoda App. Only problem is I don't use the dealer to service. I use Alba European, who don't use the App. Anyone know how I can go about obtaining a Skoda Service Book for my MY21 Superb?

Second question. Using wireless Apple Carplay this morning playing Spotify and I had the car stereo up to full volume and it wasn't loud enough for me (I like my music loud when driving by myself). I tried increasing the volume using the side volume buttons on my iphone but they wouldn't do anything whilst the Apple Carplay was connected? Anyone know how to get more volume when using apple carplay (wirelessly).

Users Country Flag
    Good old Jimmy! Glad to see you use Alba European.
    Quite simple, just keep your receipt / invoice for when Jimmy completes the 12mth / 15,000kms servicing...
    No service books available...

Maybe just increase the volume on your phone, prior to connecting to the car?
    See if that helps.
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    Good old Jimmy! Glad to see you use Alba European.
    Quite simple, just keep your receipt / invoice for when Jimmy completes the 12mth / 15,000kms servicing...
    No service books available...

Maybe just increase the volume on your phone, prior to connecting to the car?
    See if that helps.
    Thanks. Service books are just so much more neater than having a wad of receipts when you go to sell the car.

I'll try the volume thing, but from what I've read on the forums it seems to be an Apple CarPlay downfall. May just have to revert to bluetooth and give apple carplay the flick.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast