Support VWWC

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Skoda Superb (Gen 3) Deals & Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Anyone know when the 2020 Superb 206 Sportline will be released? Anyone know if it will come with the new DSG same as the Golf R Mk7.5?
    I take the no responses to the above as no one knows?

Quote Originally Posted by antigravity View Post
    Was on the market for an Octavia RS245, but came across a 2018 Superb Sportline MY18.5 with 7000kms and sunroof for $43k. Couldn't resist.

Just over 4 years left on the warranty and comes with 3 year service pack (hasn't been used yet).

Apparently was a part of the Skoda Executive Fleet. So original owner was Skoda.

Hi alpha6, can I ask why you switched from the RS 245 to the Superb Sportline? These are the two cars I'm deciding between right now. I need comft seats for a bad back and would prefer the most fun ride for mostly driving around town.

What swayed you?

Users Country Flag
    My RS 245 was manual. I was getting tired of driving a manual, could be an age thing getting older. Both are great cars the Superb is more refined but has heaps more get up and go, the 206 kw is noticeable over the 162kw. The RS was also fun to drive but i did wish it had just a bit more power. A tune or jb4 would have fixed this. The newer ones now have 185kw i think .But a great deal landed my way so i took it, and jumped into the 206 sportline.
    2018 Superb Sportline 206 Moon white sedan
    2018 Kodiaq Sportline moon white Diesel ( Wifes car)
    2016 Octavia wagon VRS Race Blue, black & tech pack (Sold 08/19)
    1966 Alfa Romeo Gulia Sprint gt 105

Users Country Flag
    The sticker price was 40k. My RS came of that price as the trade.
    2018 Superb Sportline 206 Moon white sedan
    2018 Kodiaq Sportline moon white Diesel ( Wifes car)
    2016 Octavia wagon VRS Race Blue, black & tech pack (Sold 08/19)
    1966 Alfa Romeo Gulia Sprint gt 105

Anyone got any more info if/when 2020 sport line models will be released?

Some Skoda dealers starting to advertise MY2020 Skoda Superbs Sportlines, albeit at a higher price than the MY19 models.

Due to no stock available on new sportlines, I'm now looking at used sportlines. Is the 5 yr skoda factory warranty transferable to a second owner or only applies to first owner?

Also can someone please tell me what the difference is between the MY19 sportline and the MY19 206TSI models please? I assume the sportline comes with the tech pack etc which was optional on the 206TSI? Anything else?
    Last edited by donweather; 12-12-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Due to no stock available on new sportlines, I'm now looking at used sportlines. Is the 5 yr skoda factory warranty transferable to a second owner or only applies to first owner?

Also can someone please tell me what the difference is between the MY19 sportline and the MY19 206TSI models please? I assume the sportline comes with the tech pack etc which was optional on the 206TSI? Anything else?
    Sportline has the funky seats, and as a consequence, can't have the ventilated seats option in the comfort pack.

It has some slightly different options enabled in the infotainement, and sits 15mm lower.

Apart from that the rest of the changes are cosmetic.

Users Country Flag

Can't be too far away; SUPERB SPORTLINE Sedan | Sports Sedan | ŠKODA Australia
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Anyone getting any good pricing at the moment or know if stock is becoming more available. From the pricing being advertised it doesn’t look like too many dealers are trying to entice too many new buyers.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast