Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skoda Superb (Gen 3) Deals & Pricing

Users Country Flag

I ordered the Skoda Superb 206 Sportline in April there was one in stock so it was delivered early May.
    Options:
    - Metallic Paint (Moon white)
    - Tech Pack
    - Comfort Pack
    - Tinted Window

Price $56,000 driveaway

Quote Originally Posted by cyberkank View Post
    I ordered the Skoda Superb 206 Sportline in April there was one in stock so it was delivered early May.
    Options:
    - Metallic Paint (Moon white)
    - Tech Pack
    - Comfort Pack
    - Tinted Window

Price $56,000 driveaway
    So thats $60,090 rrp plus the tint which is probably about $200...

Obviously... as a Sportline it is a MY17

Good negotiating...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    i picked up my new MY17 superb 206 sedan over the june long weekend.

moon white
    tinted
    tech pack
    comfort pack

2.5% finance (though it says 1.9% on my finance documents lol)

$54,390 drive away
    ALTO SKODA ARTARMON

2018 Superb Pricing

2018 Skoda Superb pricing revealed: September bringing more tech, price bump

"Australian pricing and details for the updated 2018 Skoda Superb have been released today, ahead of the revised liftback and wagon’s September launch.

First revealed in June and initially intended for an August launch, the updated range will feature a 9.2-inch ‘Columbus’ display – up from 8.0 inches – along with rear cross-traffic alert, Traffic Jam Assist and the new Emergency Assist communications system.

Those features carry a catalogue list value of $2770, but their now standard inclusion bumps pricing up by only $700 for the 162TSI petrol and 140TDI diesel models, and $800 for the more powerful Superb 206TSI 4×4.

The top-shelf 206TSI Sportline leaps in price by a significant $4800, due both to the above upgrades and the now standard inclusion of Adaptive Chassis Control, Virtual Pedal, Premium Canton Sound System, Automatic Parking Assist, electrically adjustable passenger seats and rear heated seats.

Those features previously formed part of the $3400 ‘Tech Pack’ that Skoda says had made up the vast majority of Superb 206TSI orders. By making these features standard, the company can more rapidly fulfill orders for the newly simplified line.

The Sportline can now also be had with a bold new golden hue similar to that offered with the updated Golf 7.5, known in Skoda’s case as ‘Dragon Skin’. This is offered as a $1700 option.

Other options include the existing metallic and pearl effect paint options (each $700), a $1700 sunroof for the liftback sedan, and a $1900 panoramic sunroof for the wagon."

So it hasn't really gone up by much, its just the techpack is now standard and no option not to have it.

Users Country Flag

Question Drive Away pricing

Hi All,

New to the forum. I am looking at pulling the trigger shortly and purchasing a Skoda Superb 206TSI. I was wondering what people have been paying drive away for a theirs and where and who they got it. I'm keen to save as much money as possible on the RRP being displayed at the dealer.

Was hoping people would share what they paid and what packs or accessories they got.

EnigmaOMC

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaOMC View Post
    Hi All,

New to the forum. I am looking at pulling the trigger shortly and purchasing a Skoda Superb 206TSI. I was wondering what people have been paying drive away for a theirs and where and who they got it. I'm keen to save as much money as possible on the RRP being displayed at the dealer.

Was hoping people would share what they paid and what packs or accessories they got.

EnigmaOMC
    There has been a thread on this already..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have ordered/and received my new Skoda Superb

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Batten View Post
    I have ordered/and received my new Skoda Superb

So purchased the superb. Got a MY17 sports line with tech, comfort, sunroof 19' rims black for 41500. Dealer demo with under 9K KMS on the clock.

Loving it so far.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I got a 2016 my16 206kw in July 2017
    - tech
    -comfort
    -moon roof
    -tint
    -black metallic

for 45k; had 12k km on the clock and in perfect condition. thought it was a pretty good deal at the time; but reading about 56k DA above on new - that's pretty awesome.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast