Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skoda Superb (Gen 3) Deals & Pricing

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I have ordered/and received my new Skoda Superb

Superb wagon , comfort pack and tek pack
    Still deciding on Diesel or 162

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Eyes24; 21-04-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    Superb wagon , lux pack and tek pack
    Still deciding on Diesel or 162

wat da fuq is "lux pack"?!?!?!
    r u referring to the "comfort pack"?
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    wat da fuq is "lux pack"?!?!?!
    r u referring to the "comfort pack"?
    I think so , only started looking.

MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    I picked up a 2016 162tsi wagon, metallic paint, comfort and tech packs, factory roof racks, 5 year warranty/3 year free service plus a few other goodies for $44,500. Was their demo + dealer famil car (car the sales guy drives as personal vehicle for a few months so they know the car well) with 3000kms on it from a dealer that was ceasing to be a VW/Skoda dealer.

After driving it ~400kms home it was clear why the numpties couldn't sell cars: Still had the suspension lock out pucks in the front struts that should be removed at the post delivery inspection, so basically drove like it had no front springs at all. Several complaints to VW/Skoda Aus customer care got me a free wheel alignment and suspension inspection and an assurance that future warranty claims would be honoured, but I guess that goes to the previous poster's point about not knowing what idiot has driven your car for the first few months of its life. That said I'm still very happy with the car and have had no further problems.

Quote Originally Posted by IMSancho View Post
    I picked up a 2016 162tsi wagon, metallic paint, comfort and tech packs, factory roof racks, 5 year warranty/3 year free service plus a few other goodies for $44,500. Was their demo + dealer famil car (car the sales guy drives as personal vehicle for a few months so they know the car well) with 3000kms on it from a dealer that was ceasing to be a VW/Skoda dealer.

After driving it ~400kms home it was clear why the numpties couldn't sell cars: Still had the suspension lock out pucks in the front struts that should be removed at the post delivery inspection, so basically drove like it had no front springs at all. Several complaints to VW/Skoda Aus customer care got me a free wheel alignment and suspension inspection and an assurance that future warranty claims would be honoured, but I guess that goes to the previous poster's point about not knowing what idiot has driven your car for the first few months of its life. That said I'm still very happy with the car and have had no further problems.
    You were able to isolate the abuse and put them on notice with it... hopefully it does not turn into an issue for you but it appears you have done all you can

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Batten View Post
    You were able to isolate the abuse and put them on notice with it... hopefully it does not turn into an issue for you but it appears you have done all you can Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Good Luck with the suspension. I don think 3k of mileage will damage much. However, it is always good to note them down
    Audi A4 B9(8W) AVANT Quattro 2.0 TFSI
    SOLD - Skoda 2012(MY12) 125 Tdi Superb Wagon, KESSY, Power tailgate, Panoramic Sunroof

Is there anyone else out there willing to share there deals on there superb.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    Is there anyone else out there willing to share there deals on there superb.

Try CarSales. Rule of thumb (and should be achievable) is 10% off DA prices.
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    OBDeleven'ed: High Beam Assist
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights
    [Retired] 2010 MY09 BMW E90 320d M Sport | 2004 MY04 BMW E46 325i M Sport

Yeah that rarely applies to Skodas these days. The margins would have got a bit slimmer with the 3yr warranty going to 5yr. And they haven't had anything like free onroads etc for years. The best you can do now is get free warranty/service etc with finance half the time.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by woofy View Post
    Yeah that rarely applies to Skodas these days. The margins would have got a bit slimmer with the 3yr warranty going to 5yr. And they haven't had anything like free onroads etc for years. The best you can do now is get free warranty/service etc with finance half the time.
    I beg to differ. Been in the market for a Octavia RS or Superb & based on my research that's the generally the case - 8-9% been pretty standard coupled with competitive finance rate by Skoda Finance/Choice & sweetened by a free service package.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast