Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: free skoda gear - hats/bags etc

Quote Originally Posted by BrashDaniels View Post
    Skoda plays things close to their chest but I have been led to believe an online merchandise store is close to opening. Clues can be found by hunting their site map. And I've been nagging them for ages about it.

I have a Czech source for stuff but I would need a big order to make it worth it as I would have to use a forwarding company to make the order. Anyone who is interested in anything in particular should message me and we could do a big buy up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Do they have forwarding companies in Czech? Any chance you can share a contact? I have a few items I would be interested ordering myself...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cascade1983 View Post
    Do they have forwarding companies in Czech? Any chance you can share a contact? I have a few items I would be interested ordering myself...
    Check out SHIPTRONITE | Mail and Parcel Shipping and Forwarding from EU across the world

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    NOW: 2018 MY19 Kodiaq Luxury and Tech Packs: 132kW Petrol 7DSG Sunroof and Ivory Leather
    HISTORY: 2012 Fabia RS (FOR SALE) ; 2013 Fabia RS (SOLD); 2015 Octavia RS 135TDI (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by BrashDaniels View Post
    Cheers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12