Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-Fleet Car Warranty?

Users Country Flag

+1
    mine (MySkoda app) shows PD and 15k service (12 months).
    the app will only show that if its been serviced by Skoda (aka VW Service Centre).

independents don't have access to the service log tool, apparently.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    If the "Fleet" happens to be a rental company I wouldnt touch one after hiring a nearly new vehicle in the USA

Book said it needed a service at 7500 miles. Took it in to their service centre and the guy said what its for, I told him scheduled service.

He said has the light come on. "No" well drive it till it does and dont worry about it. Turned it in at 13800m and light had never come on.

If thats the way they treat them I would never buy one.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Thanks for all the pointers. I ended up going for a near new Octavia Sport instead. Will jump on a Superb for the next car when the family has grown A little I think. The wife just wasn't happy with the size for the time being.

After helpfully checking the VIN in the My Skoda app I can;t seem to be able to delete the Superb though. Anyone found how to delete vehicles or is this a one way street?
    2010 Skoda Octavia vRS Wagon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12