Thread: Android Auto issues

Android Auto issues

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with Android Auto lately? It seems to disconnect randomly which is very frustrating. I've had no issues with this until recently but can't work out why it's now a problem.

I've tried two different usb cables but the issue remains.
    Also is anyone having a problem with the passenger side mirror not returning to it's normal position after reversing?

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------
    Mk7 Golf GTI PP DSG, Tornado Red

Users Country Flag
    no issues with my Android Auto in mine (MY17). i'm currently running version 4.6.59xxxx of AA.

regarding the passenger side mirror position - did u have this working before and it's now stopped working?
    if so - there is a software fix for it at ur local dealer.

if it never worked, then u need to read the manual to make sure u follow the personalisation procedure in order to store the mirror position before and after.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    no issues with my Android Auto in mine (MY17). i'm currently running version 4.6.59xxxx of AA.

regarding the passenger side mirror position - did u have this working before and it's now stopped working?
    if so - there is a software fix for it at ur local dealer.

if it never worked, then u need to read the manual to make sure u follow the personalisation procedure in order to store the mirror position before and after.
    My AA is the same version.
    I think the side mirror has been an intermittent problem from day 1. I've read the manual several times to set the positions and believe in doing it right.
    Recently the instrument panel has popped up with a 'Inspection in 25 days'.
    I assume this is optional but will probably book it in and they can check out the mirror.