Thread: 206TSI Windscreen replacement cost?

Users Country Flag

206TSI Windscreen replacement cost?

Hey all, just wondering if anyone’s had to replace a windscreen on a 206TSI and what the cost was? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Dunno but my B7 Passat ended up at $1400 after cameras had to be re calibrated Screen was $660 of that
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone’s had to replace a windscreen on a 206TSI and what the cost was? Thanks

The windscreen is the same for Sedan and Wagon and all model trims in between. The only variation in Australia is for those Superb's without the Camera in the windscreen (not too many of those)...

ŠKODA Part No. 3V0845011AJ NVB (around $850 - $950 incl. GST depending on your dealer).
    Removal / Install Labour (around $200 - 400 depending on your installer).
    The re-calibration of the safety systems / cameras etc. (I would suggest ŠKODA to do this). Around $200 - $400 depending on dealer.
    So this is with all Genuine Parts / Calibration.

Or Windscreens O'brien quoted $1,450 (drive in / drive out) for their aftermarket screen, install and calibration.

Or if you have excessive free windscreen option on your insurance, then the cost will be NIL!!!

Let us know how you go!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    The windscreen is the same for Sedan and Wagon and all model trims in between. The only variation in Australia is for those Superb's without the Camera in the windscreen (not too many of those)...

ŠKODA Part No. 3V0845011AJ NVB (around $850 - $950 incl. GST depending on your dealer).
    Removal / Install Labour (around $200 - 400 depending on your installer).
    The re-calibration of the safety systems / cameras etc. (I would suggest ŠKODA to do this). Around $200 - $400 depending on dealer.
    So this is with all Genuine Parts / Calibration.

Or Windscreens O'brien quoted $1,450 (drive in / drive out) for their aftermarket screen, install and calibration.

Or if you have excessive free windscreen option on your insurance, then the cost will be NIL!!!

Let us know how you go!
    Thanks for the info Ope, I’m negotiating on a used 206 and the pre inspection from the guys at VW Village Sydney picked up the crack. It’s not that bad but will inevitably crack further.

I don't know about Skoda/VW screens but some diesel cars have a different screen to petrol cars to dampen the motor noise.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help re: windscreen, finally managed to come to an agreement with the dealer and hopefully pick her up on Saturday.
    Now just need to tint the fronts and put on a sway bar.