Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Maps are available now

2020/2021 Maps are available now

Users Country Flag
    Need a VIN for that Dont if you go here https://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/for...ml#post1315342 and a direct link to map file provided courtesy of FLipperDog
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 24-06-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Thanks Hillbilly.
    Tig 162 R-Line; Audi TT

Users Country Flag
    Ditto - to CaffineAU and Hillbilly - downlaoded and in car. All good. Many thanks

Thank you for the reminder.

Users Country Flag
    Hi all, newbie Brad here from Sydney. Recently bought a Skoda Octavia Scout Premium 132TSI MY16, which I am loving so far. However I seem to have fallen foul of the Bermuda triangle that is how to update the maps (current version is 2019/20). I successfully downloaded the 2020/21 version to my Mac via the update portal, using the VIN number. There was no Skoda SD card that came with the car, so I formatted (ExFat) a 32GB Sandisk SD card and inserted into the SD slot as per the "It is easy" video on the update portal page. The system recognised the card, but refused to update (got an error message to check the source etc.). I then tried a Samsung USB drive (ExFat); got very excited when the system recognised the drive with a "System update" message. This is it I thought...but no. Same deal, system attempts to update then I get the same error message. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bard61 View Post
    Hi all, newbie Brad here from Sydney. Recently bought a Skoda Octavia Scout Premium 132TSI MY16, which I am loving so far. However I seem to have fallen foul of the Bermuda triangle that is how to update the maps (current version is 2019/20). I successfully downloaded the 2020/21 version to my Mac via the update portal, using the VIN number. There was no Skoda SD card that came with the car, so I formatted (ExFat) a 32GB Sandisk SD card and inserted into the SD slot as per the "It is easy" video on the update portal page. The system recognised the card, but refused to update (got an error message to check the source etc.). I then tried a Samsung USB drive (ExFat); got very excited when the system recognised the drive with a "System update" message. This is it I thought...but no. Same deal, system attempts to update then I get the same error message. Any suggestions gratefully received!
    Use a PC Macs stuff up the way it is written on the card and thats your problem

Users Country Flag
    wat Hillbilly said.
    i've updated plenty of times with my SD-CARD (formatted as FAT32) with no issues.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Hillbilly, I did wonder if it was a Mac/PC thing. Sadly we're an all-Mac household, might have to press the neighbours into service...

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bard61 View Post
    Thanks Hillbilly, I did wonder if it was a Mac/PC thing. Sadly we're an all-Mac household, might have to press the neighbours into service...
    Its actually the unzipper it uses if I remember correctly

Come in from the Dark Side LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast