Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: VW's 3 Year Extended Warranty

Users Country Flag

Or a broker. I think they are called Lease works. They sell Allianz as well as other policies.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    I've just pushed the button on extending the new car warranty on my 35 month old Passat Alltrack.

Negotiated down from $1800, to $1200 for 2 years extended warranty by the dealer - same as new car warranty - covered by Swann. car currently has 60,000kms and the warranty is good for up to 100,000kms.

I'm pretty happy with the deal.... small price to pay for peace of mind for another 2 years motoring.
    2013 Passat Alltrack, Black, Pano Roof

Users Country Flag
    Well done @AllBlack, I know the pain and relief when my Q5 broke after 4 years motoring. Repair cost over 20k. All paid by Audi extended warranty (Swann).

Regards,
    MRG
    2015 Limestone grey Golf 103TSI Highline with Luxury pack and Driver Assistance Pack II
    2012 Pantom Black Audi Q5 3.0 TDI with B&O sound system

20k what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B6 Passat Wagon No KESSY

Users Country Flag

Diesel Engine management system failure, flashing glow plug light came on. Stopped in the middle of an intersection and had to be towed to the dealership. Dealership found metal particles in the fuel system and Swann wanted to make sure if it is due to external contamination if that would have been true Swann would have rejected the claim. Luckily external test report came as internal machinery particles. Swann approved the claim to replace the entire fuel system from tank to the engine not inclusive that has contact with fuel. Big list of parts and labour, Total 10 days with dealer.

I must admit it felt brand new when I first drove it out after repairs. So smooth, may be it was just only my feeling. I did not pay a cent so I am happy. Warranty covers till 2019 means no worry on Q5. Swann claims team has been very supportive. I will get it for Golf as well. It's a must in my list of things to do. I paid 6500 for Q5 for 5 years extended warranty. Comparatively golf extended warranty is much lower so I will get it for peace of mind.

Regards,
    MRG
    2015 Limestone grey Golf 103TSI Highline with Luxury pack and Driver Assistance Pack II
    2012 Pantom Black Audi Q5 3.0 TDI with B&O sound system

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475