Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stage 2+ MK5 GTI Pirelli Build Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Herbi3221 View Post
    @Lucas_R Bummer about the write off, I did see one Pirelli on carsales but the owner hasnt got contact info on the ad but it looks mint.
    I ended up finding mine on Facebook Marketplace of all places XD

It's funny I always see Mann filters as cheaper than Ryco and didn't really know which was better. Just have used Ryco more I guess.
    Anyone know of a good website for Mahle parts? Would defintely get them next time.
    For Mann filters go to Run Auto Parts. They also have fuel filters and air filter etc etc. Personally i use Mann. Oil Filter HU 719/6 x MANN-FILTER for Audi Skoda VW | Run Auto Parts

I will try to find the Mahle supplier. Hengst is another one.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    For Mann filters go to Run Auto Parts. They also have fuel filters and air filter etc etc. Personally i use Mann. Oil Filter HU 719/6 x MANN-FILTER for Audi Skoda VW | Run Auto Parts

I will try to find the Mahle supplier. Hengst is another one.
    Much appreciated! Any chance you know how to get access to the rear muffler without drilling a hole in my boot? will need to get a cable for the valved muffler in there eventually

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by guile View Post
    Carbon clean does sound like a good idea mate, thinking about doing it on my 185,000k Gti. Is it a big job?...
    AT those KMs definitely. Walnut blast does an epic job but you can go manual too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12