Support VWWC

Thread: Northstar, Redcliffe - Service experiences

Northstar, Redcliffe - Service experiences

My 2007 Golf Gti is coming up for it's 75,000km service and Northstar, Redcliffe is 5mins down the road from me. I've previously been using Highway springwood, but its over an hours drive for me.

Has anybody here used Northstar for servicing and if so, can you provide comments and feedback.

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    mrpayne is a dealer from Northstar VW, he might be able to help you with any questions you might have.
    2002 Volkswagen Bora V5 - 2007 Mazda 3 GT - 1998 Ford Contour Sport - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T - 2013 Volkswagen Passat 130TDI - 2015 Ford Escape 1.5 - 2016 Subaru WRX - 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys,

Rickardo, we are still a new dealer, but as VMQ mentioned, Troy Rafter has been working with Volkswagen for a fail while. Stuart who works in the workshop has been with Audi for the last 2 years, but before that was working with Cricks up the coast, and previously to that, VW in Sydney and in the UK, so he has plenty of experience.

We do offer loan cars, but are reasonably well booked out as a rule, so need ~2 weeks notice. Driveway service is available, within a reasonable distance from the dealership, and you will probably end up with me dropping you home/too work.

Let me know is anything else I can help with.

Regards,

Mark.
    Cheers,
    Mark.
    If it has tits or wheels, it's gonna cost you.
    2016 Mk7 R DSG White : S2T paddles, VWR R600 Intake, VWR Springs, Res delete and custom 4" tips

Mark,
    Cheers for the Feedback. I'm in NorthLakes, so only 5 mins down the road.
    My Golf is on 72,000 so it's due in about 5 weeks as I do about 600 per week. Will look to catch up with you when I drop it off, any Mk6 GTI loans cars going?

SSSSHH - Don't mention the APR flash. God forbid I void the warranty

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rickardo View Post
    Mark,
    Cheers for the Feedback. I'm in NorthLakes, so only 5 mins down the road.
    My Golf is on 72,000 so it's due in about 5 weeks as I do about 600 per week. Will look to catch up with you when I drop it off, any Mk6 GTI loans cars going?

SSSSHH - Don't mention the APR flash. God forbid I void the warranty
    No GTI loaners unfortunately, but it was worth a shot. We have a 118 on at the moment, so the next best thing, or a Transporter or Tiguan.

Just book 2/3 weeks ahead, and you should be able to secure a car.

Let me know when you are coming through.

Regards,

Mark.
    Cheers,
    Mark.
    If it has tits or wheels, it's gonna cost you.
    2016 Mk7 R DSG White : S2T paddles, VWR R600 Intake, VWR Springs, Res delete and custom 4" tips