Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jetta Owner Register

Users Country Flag

Well we are now the proud owners of SPA50 , well his old white TFSI 07 Jetta(new rego is DEB189 if you see us out say hi) (stage 2 custom code tune,exhaust,Forge twin intake, coil overs and wheels)
    only mod so far is to take some stickers off that weren't to our taste
    it is my Wifes new daily drive and so far she loves it, bit of an upgrade from her R33 4 door turbo auto. Just getting used to the DSG and how it operates to various situations etc

now to make my mk4 GTI keep up haha.. (stock with coil overs and pod filter)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jetta Owner Register-10834938_10153019005317053_5687256585861440568_o-jpg  
    Last edited by blackers10; 27-12-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackers10 View Post
    Well we are now the proud owners of SPA50 , well his old white TFSI 07 Jetta(new rego is DEB189 if you see us out say hi) (stage 2 custom code tune,exhaust,Forge twin intake, coil overs and wheels)
    only mod so far is to take some stickers off that weren't to our taste
    it is my Wifes new daily drive and so far she loves it, bit of an upgrade from her R33 4 door turbo auto. Just getting used to the DSG and how it operates to various situations etc

now to make my mk4 GTI keep up haha.. (stock with coil overs and pod filter)

Epic, Saw this for sale a few weeks back. Enjoy dude...

Was recently in the market for a MK1 Golf but went a different route due to funds, timing and a health scare. Never had a MK5 TDI before, but driven my bro's plenty of times. Bought it completely factory, Added MK5 GTI Headlights, BC Gold Coilovers, MK5 R32 Steering wheel, 19x9 AG Matte Black Wheels etc, Matte Black Grill etc and a sneaky "R" Badge. Some more minor mods to come. So far so good.. LVD

Users Country Flag

looks nice mate!! how does the ol TDI go ? they were certainly on our radar when shopping for ours.
    the dark wheels suit the dark colour of the car!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910