Hi there, I own a 2008 VW Jetta 2.0 FSI Tiptronic which has given me 5 1/2 years of generally trouble free and refined motoring. However in the past month I have noticed that it gives very sudden and jerky transmission changes, mostly under sudden braking. It is an intermittent issue but is quite noticeable and out of character for the car. It has only done 60,000 kms and was serviced in July, I have checked blogs and comments indicate it needs transmission top up or there is a known issue in the tip tronic changing down from 3rd to 2nd, can anyone please verify this or provide feedback? Also for the past 2 years my low tyre pressure warning light has come on, I have pumped the tyres and last w/e bought new tyres which made the warning go off until this after noon when it came back on again. Can anyone please advise if they have had similar issues and whether it is a sensor problem or a problem with the alloy wheel? Appreciate anyone's feedback to these issues regarding an otherwise outstanding car thanks Alec